Diasio race school at Putnam Park

Fyi- I just got back yesterday from taking the Pole Position race school at Putnam Park near Indy. (www.poleposition.biz) I figured I'd post this since it is 2 hours from my house and I had never heard of it, so others probably have not either possibly. It was awesome! The cars are Diasio D962's with 1000cc Yamaha motorcycle engines and 5 speed sequantial shifters (shift no lift!). By the end of the day I was able to stand on the rev limiter in 5th gear before going into turn 1. The brakes are so strong you can brake past the #1 brake markers too, just a blast! If you are looking for a fun single day track event (we just took track time, no school) this is an awesome way to go.

Attachments

• Putnam Park 055post.JPG
    Putnam Park 055post.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 120
These are FUN cars -- have gotten a ride (with Chris Diasio driving) for a few "hot lap" DE sessions at Purnam. Amazing cornering on these lightweight cars.

Do you need to own a Diasio for this, or do they provide a turnkey "arrive and drive" type program ??

Here is the 2 I mentioned before Aaron.
They had a rough weekend.

Attachments

• diasio.JPG
    diasio.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 130
  • diasio3.JPG
    diasio3.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 109
nsx1164 said:
These are FUN cars -- have gotten a ride (with Chris Diasio driving) for a few "hot lap" DE sessions at Purnam. Amazing cornering on these lightweight cars.

Do you need to own a Diasio for this, or do they provide a turnkey "arrive and drive" type program ??

If you cantact Adam at Pole Position he does an arrive and drive deal. He was saying pretty soon it will only be a group thing, but right now it is indeed available to individuals. We got there, suited up, and just drove. It was more of tracktime than a drivers school. I could have ran all day and it would not have been enough! :D

Back