DFW Group Drive 1/29/06

I'll be there at 7:30am, but more to socialize w/ the members hopefully for 30 mins to an hour. Specifically I'm gonna check out some stuff another member is looking to sell. 50/50 on the drive.

Guys, I hate to say it, but I'm out.:frown: I started troubleshooting a problem with the SRS today and before I knew it half the interior was strewn out all over the garage. I'm too deep into it now to button it back up just for the ride.

I may have it done by lunch, so PM me with details and I'll try to catch you guys en route.

Thanks a lot to Mike for organizing the event. I had a great time.
Special thanks to our S2k friends taking the challenge to the lead the group in "a very short" notice:smile:

what a trip! Mike well planned route and had a great time......

Its was nice meeting everyone. See you guys soon...

Last edited:
1TITENSX said:
Mike, thanks for organizing the event and I really did have fun on the drive despite me constantly weaving around & bottoming out on those back roads :eek:

It was good to finally meet you and see the legendary titeNSX.

I hope the roads treated you well? No issues?

ALIENT

Thank you for all you guys came out on sunday, we all really had a great time. Special thanks to S2K gangs also. We had a great time and so the weather.
I'll try to get my usb ports to work before I can up load some pics :(

Last edited:
I'm one of the S2K guys. Thanks for inviting us along. My wife and I really enjoyed it. The first Highway Patrol scared the crap out of me. The second one scared out what was left.

fred02 said:
I'm one of the S2K guys. Thanks for inviting us along. My wife and I really enjoyed it. The first Highway Patrol scared the crap out of me. The second one scared out what was left.

You're welcome. Are you with the white s2k ?
The Highway Patrol scared the craps out of everybody, I was doing .100+ on the left lane and keep lookings at my rear view mirror to just make sure he didnt make a U turn.

cbr600 said:
Thanks a lot to Mike for organizing the event. I had a great time.
Special thanks to our S2k friends taking the challenge to the lead the group in "a very short" notice:smile:

Yeap, many thanks for S2K friends that lead the group in a very very short noticed.

Back