DFW Group Drive 1/29/06

We didnt made it last sunday caused of the weather, so lets try again this Sunday 1/29/06.
Please list your name if you can be able to join with us:
LIST:
1-BlKeViL
2-VetNsX
3-Your Name

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63141

PS: To all the Asians Brothers, if you think your older than me then please bring me RED ENVELOPE.

***HaPpY NeWYeAr***

Attachments

• we.JPG
    we.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 84
Mike, you left to early! You are going to like the pictures :eek: 3 different models were shooting in front of my car.

Ended up not having to interview with Big C, so that was good. They didn't finish the photo shoot until almost 6. By then it was just my car left.

The photographers are supposed to send some photos to me. I will send them to you when I get them, probably to much for prime people to handle with out whining. To many virgin eyes on here when it comes to women posing with cars :rolleyes:

I should be down for this weekend also.

Well, you were visiting on the first day we've had any meaningful rain since I moved here last April. We needed it, but I've definitely enjoyed the sunshine and mild winter so far. There are a few other Flower Mound dudes who are new to NSXPrime - FM represent!

FM Here too! Became an NSX owner last week. I know of another owner in FM as well. He frequents NSXPrime, but never posts. So how many does that make?

I'm starting to grow interest in this thread because of my up & coming schedule :rolleyes:

How many NSXers are actually planning on coming?

Also, can someone please forward me the route via PM or email? Thanks.

Updated List:
1-BlKeViL
2-VetNsX
3-Susan & Jim (Did you get short gears for JIM's BD ? )
4-odenspike
5-leftLane
6-dmathews
7-midlifecrisis (you need to show off your NsX ! )
8- S2Ks Gang
(SpeedxRacer
1fastminivan
Boostedtaco...etc.)
9- ?

donwon,
When are you going to show us your bad a$$ nsx ?

1TiTeNSX,
Are you going to make it ?

Last edited:
I am in and also my buddy with C5Vette.....:biggrin:

BlKeViL said:
Updated List:
1- BlKeViL
2- VetNsX
3- Susan & Jim (Did you get short gears for JIM's BD ? )
4- odenspike
5- leftLane
6- dmathews
7- midlifecrisis (you need to show off your NsX ! )
8- S2Ks Gang
(SpeedxRacer
1fastminivan
Boostedtaco...etc.)
9- Manhandler
10- Texas91Brent
11- C5Vette
12- Alient !!!

Come on guys, the weather still looks pretty promising.

1TITENSX said:
I'm starting to grow interest in this thread because of my up & coming schedule :rolleyes:

How many NSXers are actually planning on coming?

Also, can someone please forward me the route via PM or email? Thanks.
1TITENSX
Just for a head up Bro, I don't think you are going to enjoy this Sunday drive with us! B/c I am going to show up with my Corvette w/NSX headlights on it and I'm guessing you don't like that? Please advice if I'm wrong! Sorry for being off topic:biggrin:

Phuc.

BlKeViL said:
We didnt made it last sunday caused of the weather, so lets try again this Sunday 1/29/06.
Please list your name if you can be able to join with us:
LIST:
1-BlKeViL
2-VetNsX
3-Your Name

PS: To all the Asians Brothers, if you think your older than me then please bring me RED ENVELOPE.

***HaPpY NeWYeAr***
Mike.
I'm Asian and I'm older than you are but I'm much poorer.......so do I still need to bring that Red Envelope:biggrin: ??????? HAPPY NEW YEAR MAN.

Phuc.

NXTIME said:
1TITENSX
Just for a head up Bro, I don't think you are going to enjoy this Sunday drive with us! B/c I am going to show up with my Corvette w/NSX headlights on it and I'm guessing you don't like that? Please advice if I'm wrong! Sorry for being off topic:biggrin:

Phuc.

Hey its all good bro :biggrin: I actually wouldn't mind checking the Vette out to see how the install looks.

If I do come to the meet, I probably won't do the whole group drive.

Man I don't know how you DFW guys deal with them roads. I just made a little trek up there today to visit and consult with a dealership, those roads are crap, sorry guys, my car will have to be trailored next time I head up there, TRAILER QUEEN for North Bound trips ONLY (future use.)

gil

Back