• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

DF sale on side vents cf big discount

Big discount on these vents. list 485.00 plus 20.00 shipping.
for the holidays. 325.00 shipped sale ends Dec. 23rd :smile:

1.I1O101I
2.Sduffass
3.Carl Ramsey
4.JorjeM

Part Number: DF-50065

This replaces the factory side vents which reduces weight and allows more surface area for the air to come into the intake tube. Both of carbon fiber vents weigh in at 20.8oz. The factory plastic vents has a smaller surface area of openings. The vent comes installed with an aluminum mesh (not pictured).

Last edited:

This replaces the factory side vents which reduces weight and allows more surface area for the air to come into the intake tube. Both of carbon fiber vents weigh in at 20.8oz. The factory plastic vents has a smaller surface area of openings. The vent comes installed with an aluminum mesh (not pictured).

I will take a pair

1. I1O101I

Pictures plz

Pictures plz

Here is mine :)
NSX_OSAT_005.jpg

1.I1O101I (PAID)
2.Sduffass
3.Carl Ramsey
4.JorjeM

Shipping info?

Bryan

In...I'll send payment as soon as I can get reliable internet access (ice storms).

1.I1O101I
2.Sduffass
3.Carl Ramsey
4.JorjeM
5.vroomscreech

1.I1O101I
2.Sduffass
3.Carl Ramsey
4.JorjeM
5.vroomscreech
6. Ponyboy

Shipping info on my vents? I called this pass week and someone on your staff said that they would be shipped out by Friday. I don't want to wait and ship with my 2 rear window garnishes.

Bryan

Hello Bryan yes you spoke to Sander and I told him I would ship you out asap your vents will be shipped out this weekend but, because of holidays it might actually ship out wed.

WOW.... so.... it's been about a month and some change now, still no tracking number or the side vents. Money is Green, Peter, can u help me out here???:frown: Even sduffass got his vents already.

Bryan

hey guys sorry for the wait I have to change painter again this guys is not working out. if you have had to wait more than 15 business days I will compensate or refund your money U can PM if you would like to discuss this.
:smile:

Back