• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Describ the person above your post in one sentence

Sold his Pontiac why???

Loved power/speed of the G8 GXP, interior trim/finish way too fragile. Could not even take my kids poodles for ride....It was getting like 10-12mpg in city but 24 on the highway.....anyway was offered 5k more than I bought it for. Not bad return for a couple of months.....Also my eleven year old drove it night before it was sold......he drove my NSX when he was ten......private parking lot after hours without any others and me in front passenger seat.:cool:......

Oh describe above guy........Has awesome taste in cars....:biggrin:

Last edited:
Has just destroyed this thread........but tryed in vain to save it ....:tongue:

Has a buttload of posts on prime, and often gives good advice.

speaks the truth...but still killed this thread.

hopefuly can remove our stubborn Ca+ deposits in our shower heads.

Do what? speak-e english.........I don't think he has us back on track yet....:cool:

Do what? speak-e english.........I don't think he has us back on track yet....:cool:

Didn't realize docjohn has brought us back on track with a little help from the periodic table and the commercial product below.:wink:

clr-calcium-lime-rust-remover-enhanced-formula-28oz_916608_raw.jpg

Just when I think I have figured him out he posts about buying a Prius:confused:, very mysterious indeed.

Gets my nomination for the "nicest guy on Prime" award :smile: and has also figured out my other strategy for staying "mysterious" by keeping people confused. :biggrin:

has guns on his hips..and stuck to his shoulders.....

Will probably bust the "ten thousand post" contest before years end......:cool:

has a good memory..and suspension envy

Must type faster than me as he beat me to the post for CL65 Captain earlier, waiting for CL65 Captain to post here again:smile:

Back