Deja Vu Feb 18th Its Confirmed

Hope To See All Of You Guys There! Let Me Know What Time You Want To Show Up, If You Want 7pm-or Earlier Lmk

Yeah, need to be earlier! The 18th is ok, but can it be done on the 11th?

the 11th ill be in vegas and i wont be back till 5pm so if you guys want it early its all good with me just start responding!!!!

Bump!!! Dont forget peeps FEB 18th its on and poppin!!!!!:cool:

bump :biggrin:

PoohBEAR said:
I am coming from OC. If this is going to be at night, I am out.

The problem is that during the day...the ladies usually aren't as lovely!!! But at night no one can see the cars...so...it's a trade off! :wink:

dont worry Art they will be able to see the cars on saturday night im roping off the front of the club for all of us and people will see for sure. I have a searchlight also for the people to see when they drive by! MIdgets and NSX go hand and hand i guess:confused:

kswift said:
MIdgets and NSX go hand and hand i guess:confused:

Midgets??? What's this midgets talk about? Hmm...if there's midgets maybe I have a 2-seat, 6-passenger car!

Bump- I still need a full list of car attending if you are attending!!!!

surferX said:
Midgets??? What's this midgets talk about? Hmm...if there's midgets maybe I have a 2-seat, 6-passenger car!

No Midgets!!!
oh wait, are we talking about the girls or are we taking about the guys who are going to attend this event?

Midgets to timbers. Its all good. Maybe.....:eek:

Well...as long as I get two for one when converting my Prepaid Ass dollars to Prepaid Midget Ass dollars, I'm in!!!

We Need A Time Karl!!!

Karl,
Ya'll have FUN and throw one back for me!!!! I wish i could be there..the last time was a blast! Do the SD mission beach loop for me (especially rolling by 5-0 like we did the last time!!)
Kevin

7-pm cux i have a showgirl meeting at 5. BUt fellows i have sad news:frown: My car is not ready for the event its still at VIP audio and video finishing up th efinal touches for the photo shoot i have coming up!! So i will not have my NSX at the club but all of you guys can still bring your cars. I can also postponed the event until next week if you guys want but its up to you fellows let me know!!!

what the dealio???

still on???

If so, directions???

who's going???:redface:

7pm Here at the club the fron is already roped off 2720 midway dr sd ca 92110 mapquest it and ill see u guys here

So did anyone show up???

Sorry, but 'no.'

Ill need to re schedule the party for a later date~~ Stay posted

kswift said:
Ill need to re schedule the party for a later date~~ Stay posted

You need to do it at a much earlier time, say, 4 or 5.

Back