dealer's black book price for nsx

if you found a few, let us know. i am sure we'll buy em just for the heck of it.

dainese51 said:
1991 nsx

clean average rough
$17000 $13500 $9800

number is based on the Black Book from the Nation Auto Research. This is for october 2005.

www.blackbookusa.com

So basically nsx markup from wholesale is around $10,000+ dollars.

Im just giving you information from the official black book. Just food for thought. As for the 1995

cln ave rgh
30200 26500 22600

Another food for thought... My friend trade in his 1997 manual with 74k miles. Dealer gave him $29k for it. This is in the Bay Area, California.

dainese51 said:
Im just giving you information from the official black book. Just food for thought. As for the 1995

cln ave rgh
30200 26500 22600

Another food for thought... My friend trade in his 1997 manual with 74k miles. Dealer gave him $29k for it. This is in the Bay Area, California.

Let me be the first to say
pat.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Black book is derived from actual wholesale data.

I wonder how many used NSX's actually go to wholesale (back to a dealership or dealer to dealer), vice private party.

The Black Book is a guide to what cars go for at the dealer auctions only. I'd be very doubtful that any dealer would use the Black Book for a trade amount.

The Black Book values on NSX's are extremely distorted because so few move at auction. I would also imagine any NSX in a dealer auction is beat to a pulp.

Here's a thread with some additional points:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57132&highlight=black+book

Back