• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Dealer Listing: 95 OEM wheels and Seats

I have a few parts off my personal car for sale. They are off of a 1995 NSX-T. I am selling the tan leather seats for $500 for the set plus shipping($45). They are perfect with no signs of wear. They look brand new and are very soft. I am also selling the factory wheels which have no curb rash and no rock chips. They are immaculate and have potenza tires with about 300 miles on them. $1200 plus shipping($95).

Pictures will be posted later today.
Email is [email protected]

Last edited:
Please post pictures of the seats, especially the driver's seat's lift side bolster which usually bears all of the wear. Are your wheels chromed?

Thanks-

Nev

Seats

A quick question; what other components of the interior are tan
other than the seats and would you consider exchanging any of those components for black if I purchase the seats. I will be replacing my interior carpet anyway in the near future. I would like to convert my interior from Black to Tan.

Thanks,

Back