Dealer listed JH4NA1155MT001621

Just got back from checking out Eric's car.
Overall it was in excellent condition. Like he mentioned the clutch is stiff.. If I buy the car, I would probably change the clutch since it was really heavy for me especially broken back from boarding.

It did had some slip so I am guessing it might need new clutch and may need other things relating clutch on his car. Other than that everything looked good and Eric was very straight to the point and right now I am in a process of trying to convince my wife.

Last edited:
Overall it was in excellent condition. Like he mentioned the clutch is stiff.. If I buy the car, I would probably change the clutch since it was really heavy for me especially broken back from boarding.

It did had some slip so I am guessing it might need new clutch and may need other things relating clutch on his car. Other than that everything looked good and Eric was very straight to the point and right now I am in a process of trying to convince my wife.

Did you like one better than the other (Eric's or the Acura Dealers)? Or, which one would be your first choice?

Did you like one better than the other (Eric's or the Acura Dealers)? Or, which one would be your first choice?

It is really personal preference. I am going to shoot for Eric's car since the price seems more reasonable but man that clutch was just too painful for me, so I will change it back to OEM.

But it looks like clutch paddle on dealer's was bit easier to press.
Although I haven't drove the dealership's nsx I am pretty sure if something were to happen I can take advantage of their warranty at some extent.

Any updates regarding your potential purchase of Eric's car?

Also, when you say the clutch is stiff, what are you comparing it to? Stiff compared to an Audi or something of nature, or genuinely a struggle to press down?

Back