• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DC metro meet this weekend?

It was a great meet and I enjoyed meeting everyone. More pics:

nsxmeet-1.jpg

nsxmeet-2.jpg

nsxmeet-3.jpg

nsxmeet-4.jpg

nsxmeet-5.jpg

nsxmeet-6.jpg

nsxmeet-7.jpg

nsxmeet-8.jpg

nsxmeet-9.jpg

nsxmeet-10.jpg

nsxmeet-11.jpg

nsxmeet-12.jpg

nsxmeet-13.jpg

nsxmeet-14.jpg

nsxmeet-15.jpg

nsxmeet-16.jpg

nsxmeet-17.jpg

nsxmeet-18.jpg

nsxmeet-19.jpg

nsxmeet-20.jpg

nsxmeet-21.jpg

nsxmeet-22.jpg

nsxmeet-23.jpg

nsxmeet-24.jpg

nsxmeet-25.jpg

nsxmeet-26.jpg

nsxmeet-27.jpg

nsxmeet-28.jpg

nsxmeet-29.jpg

nsxmeet-30.jpg

nsxmeet-31.jpg

nsxmeet-32.jpg

I had a GREAT time today !! Thanks again Ben for picking up the tab @ allsports gp. :smile:

For those of you that are not familiar with Ben's backround I remember he raced a 84-87 CRX with a TWM individual throttle body set up driven by a Electromotive Tec 3 engine management system. Doesn't sound too impressive until I mention that this was about 15 years ago or more and he won several championships with it. He has been souping up Hondas longer than anyone on the East Coast. I knew of him because I used to race a 91 CRX Si (bought it new) with bolt ons and nitrous. We were the only nuts souping up Hondas back then (other than a few of my freinds) so you can trust him for ANYTHING on your NSX.

that noise was me in the black nsx with type r hood
sorry, about the noise, its always behind me :biggrin: its a custom straight pipe with a crossover pipe and 2 small resonators

Hey Everyone

I really had a great time today. What a rush when we all peeled out of the parking lot from the lunch. Even though it was short, that was heck of a drive. Seeing 13 NSX's lined up with revving, it was really great.

My 1st go karting race, it was fun, even though I was dead last.:biggrin:

Thanks to Ben for picking up the tab.

Happy holidays and be safe:smile:

whats happen, had a great time on sunday. looking foward to another meet when ever its possible. great pics guys. once again Ben THANK YOU for picking up the go-carting tab!!!!! spdr8cr out.

How 'bout xmas day? That too much NSX or no?

I'll be in DC on 24-25 driving Alicia and would love to chill or go on a group drive.

Edit: Stooge Magoo strikes again. Missed the auto train today due to holiday traffic to Orlando. And Alicia was really excited about redlining in our nation's capital. :(

Last edited:
lol well some one has not been on dc roads before...(ski)
Any way ... all please be carefull out there the police in N. VA have gone crazy. I got four tickets for an expired tag in one day (thats a Personal record) I will not have to pay them since I got my sticker updated, but the point is, police are every where so dont speed till well after new years.
Last, I am sorry I missed the event AK, I have been hard at work on my new house and some mods on the x. Many of you wont even recognize her anymore. I am about to finish her up with Bilsteins and a new clutch.
I look forward to seeing everyone at the next gathering.

Hey Guys. Saturday afternoon weather does not seem too bad. Anyone interested in meeting/lunch at Jaspers in Greenbelt www.jaspersrestaurants.com/ - 7401 Greenbelt Road, Greenbelt MD, 20770)? Their parking lot is pretty big and generally empty on weekends. Just wondering if anyone's interested :wink:

Back