DC / MD / VA NSX Group?

My name is Scott Silverman. I have not been on this board for a few years.

I own a '91 NSX and live in Rockville, MD. My NSX stays under cover in the back of the garage most of the year. With spring coming, I have been itching to get the car out for some fun.

Several years ago, there was an active group of NSX entusiasts in the Washington DC area. Most of the organizers moved away, and the group sort of fell apart.

I am interested in starting the DC group up again. It was a lot of fun!

Interested in road rallys, track events, touring, diners, caravan to NSXpo this year at Watkins Glen (been there, done that, loved it, wanna do it again), etc.

Please contact me at [email protected]

I would like to get an email list for future event discussions and notifications.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Scott Silverman

Include your email address

When replying to this post, please include your email address to be included on the new MD /DC/ VA NSX Group list. Thanks
Scott Silverman
[email protected]

I am up for it, I am in Gaithersburg as well.

Also, I believe Howard Stanton (DCNSX) is already hosting a list for local NSX owners.

FWIW

I am a present PCA and NSX clubber. I met some Porsche friends at Mike's Famous Harley Davidson in Delaware on Saturday for a run. We ran down to OC, MD. Had lunch at what once was the Sheraton - Now Clarion - food is still great. Point being - many 911/986 people out there meeting up everywhere. NSX people interested in joining us? You are welcome. Trust me, I am one of us. :)

YaMon! You don't need to go to Jamaica to feel allright!

http://www.seacrets.com

Jamaica USA in Ocean City Maryland Mon!

Scott- You're on the mid-Atlantic email list now. Anyone else out there that wants on, pls. PM me with your name and email.

We will be doing some NSX events soon. Stay tuned!

DC MD VA

Sounds good to me!
Check your pm for my info.

Nate in DC

Back