DC/Balt Area Open House Aug 8th

I think once a year is fine, but just have it last 364 days. I would want to spend Christmas with the family though.:smile: More meets would be better.:smile: Thanks again to every one who showed up, and even those who only showed up in spirit, we'll get you next time.:smile:

Last edited:
Sorry I had to leave early (looks like I missed seeing some very sweet rides) but it was great getting a sore face from so much smiling. Super run to Annapolis afterward, thanks to Rich's road savvy directions. Never got over 110mph this time but look for another opportunity.
As a new owner and this being my first gathering I am hungry for more. Let's keep the ball rolling, though I do not know how many folks have 10 acres to fill with cars :rolleyes: On street parking just will not seem the same so let's look for a venue???
Michael

I have a 25 acre farm with a great view of the mountains (see photos in the owners gallery)...but the 1/2 mile gravel driveway in could be a showstopper for some.

I plan to make NSXPO 2009 in Toronto, but would be open for another mid October gathering. Also, I sent out the directory from Saturday via email tonight. If you didn't get it I may have mis-interpreted your email address. Send me a PM and I'll update.

Dave

Back