Dallas NSX wrecked?

Anyone know more details? :eek: I was in Dallas for the weekend and saw this on the Goodson Acura used car pedestal (go figure). Looked like it had some sort of FI at one time, fixed headlights, no intake at all. Didn't have a whole lot of time and didn't grab the VIN.:redface:

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 283
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    32.9 KB · Views: 999
need better pics looks like it can still be fixed

From the story I got for a service tech there, This was the owners car and he put it up there to show that there is a collision shop located in the back of the dealer. I asked to see if they were trying to sell it and they said they would not sell the car!!! I don't have the story though of what happen to the car.

I think it would be cheaper to have a sign made, "Bodyshop in back". Thats an awful expensive sign he's currently using.:biggrin:

I interpreted as, even a wreck nsx is still at the same quality stardards of modern acuras.:rolleyes:

Some of Goodson's sales staff doesn't even know what an NSX is...shameful!

I stopped in sometime last year, asked if they had any pre-owned NSXs, salesperson (yes, it was a woman salesperson in the new car showroom who asked if she could help me...), she replied, "'NSX'? Do you mean 'TSX' or 'MDX'?".

I again stated, "'NSX'...you know, the small, swoopy, 2 door, mid-engined sports car that ya'll used to make?"

Blank stare like a deer in headlights.

I left...called the sales manager on my way down the service road, told him the story. His reply...(after I asked to verify that HE knew what an NSX was...)

"Well the NSX isn't in our current line up, and we only focus on what we currently sell."

Answer = FAIL.

boy oh boy...in the days of nsxpo fortworth and nsx service girl...goodson certainly knew what nsx's were all about:frown:.....how bout a sign sayin "don't drink and drive"...

I can't believe the idiocy of some dealers - how stupid can you get. Try a sign - indeed! I wouldn't want a lovely car like that shown in such a stupid uncaring manner - makes you think the dealer is out of his F&%$ mind!

Back