dallas nsx meets?

Lightguy, lets meet at your house for a beer. The only way to get the DFW chapter of NSX Prime back together is to first meet, have a beer, mabey play some poker, talk about cars, you know, do some male bonding. Then we can find some place to drive the cars. Im always in for finding reasons to load the car (beer,chips,golf clubs) and take off for the day! My name is Ken Gray. My cell phone # is 817.233.4345 ..... All DFW NSXers call me and we'll hang!:cool:

I'm in. Just tell me me the time and place. I'm right next to Keller so somewhere close would be great. I'm up for beer, chips, golf and poker.:biggrin:

I live in Ft. Worth and would be interested in getting together. Have another NSX friend that's local that I'm sure would be into it as well. Just say when.

I see NSX all over DFW so theres no way it can be dead. Lets get one put together soon. Im in! 817-800-2729 ~ Wes

I dont mind doing one here in South Arlington at my place. Or meet at a Hooters etc.
Saturdays are good for me typically. Need to Check schedules with my wife for an OK weekend.
If here at my place; cards OK, I've got pinball machines ( remember them ? ) and an Galaga/Pac man arcade. In the process of putting in a Home Theatre, should be done in two or three weeks.

Also RUF does coffee GTG's Saturday AMs 9-2Pm.

Ferrarichat people are doing GTG Sunday 25th in Lewisville. Good people; not snobbish but don't bring the Hyundai ;)
http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=229451

There is some talk of a Dallas "Cannonball"

PS; Good talking to you James Hunt.

Last edited:
Back