dallas nsx meets?

A couple if years ago there was a fairly large group of NSX owners that would meet in the Las Colinas area. I believe 114 and MacArthur by a Starbucks. Seems like around 10+ cars would show up regularly.

IMO the NSX social scene in DFW is pretty much dead.
I have affiliated myself with the Ferrari group which has more activity and allows non-Ferrari exotics except for a few Ferrari Club Of America specific events.
Some guys in that group have "normal" cars.
There were 2 NSX's on the Christmas run; my Black 91 ( I felt my older Ferrari was too unreliable/uncomfortable ) and a 02+ Orange. Aprox 100 performance cars participated.

I remember the Starbucks NSX socials a few years ago but never attended.
"You dont know what you got till its gone"

I've had my NSX a little over a year now and haven't seen an all NSX DFW meet organized once yet. I see import and exotic events posted quiet often but never just an NSX get together.

I am down for a post Christmas meet is you guys want to organize something. I live in Trophy Club but would meet just about anywhere in the metroplex if we could get enough participation.

I have never even seen another NSX in DFW while driving mine.

I've had my NSX a little over a year now and haven't seen an all NSX DFW meet organized once yet. I see import and exotic events posted quiet often but never just an NSX get together.

I am down for a post Christmas meet is you guys want to organize something. I live in Trophy Club but would meet just about anywhere in the metroplex if we could get enough participation.

I have never even seen another NSX in DFW while driving mine.
Is yours finally finished?

Is yours finally finished?

Finished? No, not even close but the exterior is looking good and it is running okay. I need to get the O2 sensors looked at by a skilled NSX mechanic and the interior is still a mess but it has been sitting under the car cover in my garage for about a month now and i'm ready to unpack it and go play.

I also bought some vented side skirts but i am going to wait on installing them for awhile.

If you guys could organize something a little bigger than a casual meet, I'd bet I could get some Tulsa NSX owners to come down and visit.

If you guys could organize something a little bigger than a casual meet, I'd bet I could get some Tulsa NSX owners to come down and visit.

If it's big enough, maybe the Houston guys can make the drive as well.

Also, I *might* able to get some funds to help partially fund such an event for NSXCA members.

This is just my opinion, but if people from tulsa and houston are willing to commit, why don't we just find the point that's midway through? I'm from Central TX, and it's only a three hour drive for me (which I'm willing to make so long it's on a Sunday, maybe Saturday if I had early notice).

Also I think some of the Austin NSX's might roll down with me too.

Personally I think it'd be great to get a good group of NSX's from TX together.

Like Z said, if you guys are willing to take up the initiative and set up a date and function, we will try to get a group to go up there.

Otherwise, you can just move down to Houston for NSX meets :tongue:

I would be in as well.
What would be a desired activity ?
Informal rally,
Formal dining,
track/DE ( MSR )
Race watching party ( Formula One opener )
My home is good for entertaining and I am in Arlington between Dallas and Fort Worth.

does anybody here whos interested to go to canton trade day car show on the Jan. 31 ? I think the $10 entree fees goes to the Tx women shelter program. There will be domestics and imports there and I think it will be a good cause and a fun day.

Lightguy, lets meet at your house for a beer. The only way to get the DFW chapter of NSX Prime back together is to first meet, have a beer, mabey play some poker, talk about cars, you know, do some male bonding. Then we can find some place to drive the cars. Im always in for finding reasons to load the car (beer,chips,golf clubs) and take off for the day! My name is Ken Gray. My cell phone # is 817.233.4345 ..... All DFW NSXers call me and we'll hang!:cool:

Back