D.A.R.E. police event bring your cars

Acura NsX Pilot said:

Alright Bailey, I give, what is the "if" on your center lens, if you could you'd date them both, I never saw that before!!!!

RPM217 said:
Alright Bailey, I give, what is the "if" on your center lens, if you could you'd date them both, I never saw that before!!!!

Theres a message board in the center tail light . The If was scrolling by when I took the shot . Normally it would not be on but I had programmed in a little something for the D.A.R.E. event. Its triggered when I hit the brakes.... I will try and make a short video clip of the thing working later.

Acura NsX Pilot said:
There both over 18 ...... I know its hard to tell these days.

Bailey got them both phony ID's that way he can say that he thought they were legal!!! :biggrin:

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Wheres Bob....I plead the fifth till I can speak to a lawyer.

Perhaps if you stated you drank a fifth then Bob would be able to get you off :eek: for having sex with minors while intoxicated :tongue:

By the way where did you get the display and how much text can it hold? Can you pre set specific messages? I could think of a few choice phrases to pre-set for tailgaters.

Glad you had a fun day and great weather :cool: . Unfortunately I was the designated post JrProm run bus driver since everyone stayed at my place on Friday nite :rolleyes:

Back