D.A.R.E. police event bring your cars

EXOTIC CAR SHOW WHO IS IN . CAUSE IS FOR D.A.R.E. ALONG WITH THE POLICE DEPARTMENT. WILL GET A PBA CARD IF YOU SHOW UP MORE DETAILS TO COME

Date: May 07 2005
Time:11:am to 3m
lots of other police agencies will be there good time to meet them never know might meet them again on the road.

Acura NsX Pilot said:
EXOTIC CAR SHOW WHO IS IN . CAUSE IS FOR D.A.R.E. ALONG WITH THE POLICE DEPARTMENT. WILL GET A PBA CARD IF YOU SHOW UP MORE DETAILS TO COME

Date: May 07 2005
Time:11:am to 3m
lots of other police agencies will be there good time to meet them never know might meet them again on the road.

Ooooh, a NJ PBA card? I don't have one of those yet. I'll let you know if I can make it. :biggrin:

If the rest of the gang is in , im in as well. Love to see everyone again... :wink:

typerturbo said:
Ooooh, a NJ PBA card? I don't have one of those yet. I'll let you know if I can make it. :biggrin:

You drive too slow to need it Jack :)

Hi Baiilley;WOOPS

My hands are still shaking from our ride - thanks for the rush - havent had one in awhile; Im in for the PBA SHOW _ If my car is a GO ??

Thanks again

Regards; Clem :biggrin: :biggrin:

I dont know if he was serious about the PBA cards so please dont go just for that, It is for a good cause and you will get to meet lots of law enforcement there. If you have a local Fraternal Order of Police chapter you can make a donation to them and they usually will send you a card.

is this also just some regular car show to which the public can join in and look at all these cars? or is this an exclusive car club only thing?

Pacemaker Kid89 said:
is this also just some regular car show to which the public can join in and look at all these cars? or is this an exclusive car club only thing?

I am not sure but I guess you can call the school to find out.

Ok I need a count on how many are going to attend this event so I can let the organizer know the amount of spots to save.

Im probably going but NSX-less... :frown: Its mother's day; so I have dinner reservations at 5pm. Ill bring the 911, so if you guys are nice maybe I can still hang out :biggrin:

If the weather is nice, I might stop by for a couple of hours (12-2ish), post directions, save me a PBA card and parking spot- :biggrin:

OK Bailey....I'm confused. You said that the event is May 7th, that already past. What are you inviting people to now??

jadkar said:
OK Bailey....I'm confused. You said that the event is May 7th, that already past. What are you inviting people to now??

I PM'd him with that query, but he hasn't responded, because as you know, with Bailey, it's "ALL ABOUT THE FOOD!!!! " :biggrin:

hhhmmmmm....I thought he was all about the women!!! :):)

Im sorry i thought I updated this .......the new date is this sat 5/14/05 11am-3pm.

Perth Amboy High School
300 Eagle Ave. and Francis St.
Perth Amboy, NJ 08861

Phone (732) 376-6030

count me out, im leaving for florida in the A.M... :wink:

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Im sorry i thought I updated this .......the new date is this sat 5/14/05 11am-3pm.

Perth Amboy High School
300 Eagle Ave. and Francis St.
Perth Amboy, NJ 08861

Phone (732) 376-6030

If I am not playing bus driver for the after prom trip to Seaside I will meet you there. What ever happend to the PBA cards is it a yea or nay :confused:

Either way it should be fun. Make sure you have your radio on, I will give you a shout when I arrive :cool:

Back