• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

custom rear & front cross braces amazing

Do they owe you a deposit or something?

Relax.

We have not taken any deposit's or even mentioned possible prices.I have simply shown some prototype pictures of products we are interested in making if the price fits the demand. Thanks again to every one for their interest.

Hi,

after looking at the photos, i have 2 questions:

- the front strut bar looks like will require the removal of the wiper system. Is this true?
- The battery box's location seems like it requires the removel of the AC blower (or heater, don't know the name). Is this true?

Thanks,
Nuno

Here is the front brace and also a battery box.There is no prices available yet but, we will be producing all of these parts. It does take time and money to go from prototype to full production. Thank you for understanding.
Those welds are so pretty. Anyway, those will clear the windshield wipers right? I'm also hoping the price will be cost effective since they look simple enough in terms of design (simple is usually best btw).

Also would like to know if you can sell them in that raw state. I'd like to do my own powdercoating if possible.

Those welds are so pretty. Anyway, those will clear the windshield wipers right? I'm also hoping the price will be cost effective since they look simple enough in terms of design (simple is usually best btw).

Also would like to know if you can sell them in that raw state. I'd like to do my own powdercoating if possible.

yes you can get them in raw state we prefer that since we usually do not make money on coatings. This front cross bar will not clear wiper motor and arms it is intended for the guys that remove them. the battery box needs a few changes to make it work for the daily driven cars that have the factory accessories example a/c and other so we are working on making them as user friendly as possible.

Hi,

after looking at the photos, i have 2 questions:

- the front strut bar looks like will require the removal of the wiper system. Is this true?
- The battery box's location seems like it requires the removel of the AC blower (or heater, don't know the name). Is this true?

Thanks,
Nuno
Yes the cross bar will require to get rid of wiper assembly motor and arms.

We are working on making the battery box work with the normal cars :biggrin:

As far as making a cross bar work with the wiper motor have not decided on coming up with one of those. :redface:

yes you can get them in raw state we prefer that since we usually do not make money on coatings. This front cross bar will not clear wiper motor and arms it is intended for the guys that remove them. the battery box needs a few changes to make it work for the daily driven cars that have the factory accessories example a/c and other so we are working on making them as user friendly as possible.
bummer for me. the wiper motor is more important for me than the bar if i had to make a choice.

Back