CTSC installed and dynoed at Autowave (92 NSX)

nsxsupra said:
Jeff,
Are you the owner for the blue NSX that was at Autowave yesterday? That NSX is got everything.

Thanks Dave,
I think you will enjoy your CTSC as well. I am just glad it is complete for now, having patience was the only difficult part of the entire process. I have not decided on which header I am getting yet, I am going to pick one up in Japan, and carry it back like I did before with my exhaust.

No, that blue NSX is mine! I'm glad for JASON to get his car dyno'ed! Good numbers! But i was pissed cuz i was supposed to be next on the dyno and it broke! Not Autowave's fault, just the couplings snapped! Darn! & I drove all the way from San Francisco to get it tuned again! OH well!

RAVN NSX said:
No, that blue NSX is mine! I'm glad for JASON to get his car dyno'ed! Good numbers! But i was pissed cuz i was supposed to be next on the dyno and it broke! Not Autowave's fault, just the couplings snapped! Darn! & I drove all the way from San Francisco to get it tuned again! OH well!

Rey, let me know which day you have time next week, maybe you and I can drive over to Hoover's place.

makena88 said:
Rey, let me know which day you have time next week, maybe you and I can drive over to Hoover's place.

pick a day. I'm gonna leave it there maybe for a couple of days.

Yeah after CTSC, not only did the Tubi get noticably quieter, but the tone changed as well. I definitely liked the exhaust note much better pre-CTSC. I'm not a big fan of the whistle, and the hiss on mine came after I changed to a UNI filter. I could never go back to NA though...

Whats the average price of Install for the Super charger?

How many miles do you have your on engine and was any other kind of preperation made before the install?

sonnynhoung said:
Whats the average price of Install for the Super charger?
How many miles do you have your on engine and was any other kind of preperation made before the install?
You can call for a quote, typical install and dyno is around $1500~$1600.

My NSX has 30k miles at the moment. It doesn't require any preparation or any additional parts, the CTSC kit is 100% complete, assuming you are running low boost kit. Just make sure you have a reputable shop like Autowave to do the installation and varify the Air/Fuel ratio for you. Whatever preparation necessary they will do it for you.

The only item I would suggest is aftermarket header, which is a must, I don't have one yet, but it will be my next mod. It will give additional 15~20rwhp and even more mid range torque with SC.

I did had leakdown test done last year at Autowave, results were perfect, I also have a vacuum gauge to monitor the manifold pressure, very strong. This is the only known force induction approved by Acura dealers and allowed to retain factory warranty on the newer cars, so you figure it is very darn bullet proof. CTSC is not the most powerful FI for NSX, probably the weakest, but it is without a doubt the by far the most reliable. Besides 380~420bhp on a 3000lb car with a huge area under the curve is way more than enough for most situations.

If you would like a test ride, just let me know.

Back