• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

CT "True Tension" belt tensioner, fixes belt slippage!

Hey Dave....Having fun ? :biggrin:
Scotch time.... :biggrin:

Got mine today, thanks Dave:wink:

By the way, appreciate you wraping mine with the Sports section from The Oregonian newspaper. Nice to to see different perspectives:biggrin:

Just got my two and boy do they ever make nice looking paper weights on my office desk.
No seriously, I actually gave them to the kids to play hockey with, but they returned them, since We Don't Have Any SNOW here on our roads and I had the Harley out for 4 hours on Saturday!!!
Thanks Dave.
And for the Fan. Nice job. We appreciate you getting illegal stuff for us in the Usa that we can't get in Canada.
Trev

Just got mine after much hassle tracking down the parcel at the post office. Dave left out a whole line in my address and my telephone number was not stated in the form. :biggrin:

Dave was really courteous and helpful throughout the transaction. :smile:

The only problem is that the item doesn't come with an instruction manual. Could Dave or someone please post step by step photos of their installation?

TIA

Just picked up the car this morning after having the tensioner installed. I can swear the car feels faster, but it may just be in my head. I can't wait to get the car dyno'd. Thanks Dave, great product.

Charleysung, let us know for sure what you find.
Do an A/f and boost as well.
With extra air comes extra concerns.
Just my thoughts.

nsxinkl - I think other people have sent you parcels or tried to by just using your name. They must think its a small town you live in and the postman knows you by your exhaust note!
Trev

Installed mine today, two words, it works! The highest boost I had recorded to date on my custom whipple set-up was 9.4 lbs, today I hit 10 lbs a couple times. I also think my average boost across the 4000-8000 RPM range is .5-.6 higher than it used to be.

Thanks Dave!!!:biggrin:

I have more of these in stock if you did not get in on the last batch.

Please PM if you are interested.

I have not been able to get the instructions done, sorry. My car is at Driving Ambition for some 'un-scheduled' service and I can't take pics...:frown:

Prices are still the same:
$90 for black
$100 for red or blue
$110 for polished

Thanks,
Dave

Kev,
It came down to crunch time and I chose to ship the parts with out instructions to get them on the way. I am finishing the instruction sheet today. I will take some time and post a set here along with some extra pics today.

Dave

Cool! Can't wait to see the installation instructions and extra pics.

Dave nevermind typed out and neat instructions. Mitch was not sure how to get this thing on for me. I need this for tomorrow.Can you at least post a hand-drawn pic and a few words here to give a guide?

Yes, can someone please post instructions with pictures? I want to buy one of these pieces but feel like what's the point if I don't know how to install it!

Ya Sure, sell the product and leave the country.
We are looking for him in Canada boys.
Hopefully we can chain him up and get a full confession and a autocad drawing from him.
The mounties have been informed.
Trev

The Science of Speed website has some photos of the tensioner installed. It didn't help me much as mine is still sitting on my desk but for those more mechanically inclined perhaps those photos will help. If they do, please send me a diagram??

pics for you's guys....
Trev

Last edited:
more

Attachments

• TdaveBlock6_resize.JPG
    TdaveBlock6_resize.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
yes, sorry, that wasn't my fault, it was my buddies and we didn't see that until an hour ago.
I will redo photos and take these down so not to mess anyone up. lol
Sorry guys.
Trev

yes, sorry, that wasn't my fault, it was my buddies and we didn't see that until an hour ago.
I will redo photos and take these down so not to mess anyone up. lol
Sorry guys.
Trev

LOL.... yeah Trev... we didn't ask for photos on how to do it wrong. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Check Your Tensioner!
Just installed mine sunday and found the new block not threaded all the way through, so one might think that everthing is tight and thus install a wobbly tensioner. I had to cut off a short piece from my bolt so that the bolt didn't bottom out in the block. See the pictures for the play and wobble that will exist if your block was not threaded all the way through. Also did this for Ed's block.
Perhaps just some of the blocks have this problem.
I'm not sure with all the pieces sold that no one has found this out.
Trev

Attachments

• TitDaveBlock01_resize.JPG
    TitDaveBlock01_resize.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 78
  • TitDaveBlock02_resize.JPG
    TitDaveBlock02_resize.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 73
  • TitDaveBlock03_resize.JPG
    TitDaveBlock03_resize.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 80
  • TitDaveBlock04_resize.JPG
    TitDaveBlock04_resize.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 73
  • TitDaveBlock05_resize.JPG
    TitDaveBlock05_resize.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 72
More pics.

Attachments

• TitDaveBlock06_resize.JPG
    TitDaveBlock06_resize.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 62
  • TitDaveBlock07_resize.JPG
    TitDaveBlock07_resize.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 67
  • TitDaveBlock08_resize.JPG
    TitDaveBlock08_resize.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 58
  • TitDaveBlock09_resize.JPG
    TitDaveBlock09_resize.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 61
  • TitDaveBlock10_resize.JPG
    TitDaveBlock10_resize.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 63
two more.

Attachments

• TitDaveBlock11_resize.JPG
    TitDaveBlock11_resize.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 63
  • TitDaveBlock22_resize.JPG
    TitDaveBlock22_resize.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 63
This just in, New group buy going on right now!
Send me your old bolt, I'll delicately adjust it for you using my Rigid hacksaw and specially wrap it up for immediate delivery!
Turn around time should be about 3 weeks since its patio season.
First 10 in on this group buy get special pricing of $24.45
3% paypal and shipping extra.
Trev

Back