CT repair shop for frame evaluation

Thoughts on who to go to in CT for evaluating the frame status. My car was hit previously and I want to check the key 'points' on the frame to make sure I'm good.

Historically I would go to Zoels in Meriden. I may have them look again, the issue is that although they are very good, I'm always nervous about the aluminum if they are actually going to do work.

Worst case maybe it goes to them for evaluation and then depending how things go, I potentially take it elsewhere.

I have at least one panel that appears out of alignment. I'm going to take off the side skirt myself prior.

Personally I'd take it to pbassjo's shop if I were in your shoes. Good luck!

I would take it to Joe also. Then you know it will be done right.
I'll even drive out there with your if you need to drop it off.

When you have a resource like Joe, so close by, there's really no reason to think of anyone else. You know the best, why bother with the rest!!!!:biggrin:

People send their cars to pbassjo from long distances, because he has the most NSX experience of any body shop in the eastern half of the country. It's in Poughkeepsie, less than an hour from the Connecticut state line. From anywhere in Connecticut, this is a no-brainer.

Here's a link to his website:

Vince's Auto Body Works.

I guess the message is clear...

Where is his shop? I recongnize the username. I presume New York?

I'm planning on pulling the side skirt off this weekend and the nose of the car just to take a look.

Where is his shop? I recongnize the username. I presume New York?
The internet offers you the ability to use something called a LINK. It is a word or icon which you can click with your mouse to go to another website.

There was a LINK in my previous post, to the website for Joe's shop. Click on the LINK. You will then see the address and phone number of his shop at the top of the resulting web page.

Here is another copy of my post, so you can see and click on the LINK.

People send their cars to pbassjo from long distances, because he has the most NSX experience of any body shop in the eastern half of the country. It's in Poughkeepsie, less than an hour from the Connecticut state line. From anywhere in Connecticut, this is a no-brainer.

Here's a link to his website:

Vince's Auto Body Works.

:biggrin:

Back