19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

Outstanding post Jason.

Love the blue NSX and the NSX-R spoiler on the black NSX. I assume the white NSX is yours and it of course looks so clean -- love white. Looks like the crowd was very heavy that day. Did you see any other Diablos there or Gallardo's?

I don't know how many others think this way but, to me, the NSX is much more attractive than the other exotics.

the front of those old lambos look hideous, not to aerodynamic.

kreh said:
Outstanding post Jason.

Love the blue NSX and the NSX-R spoiler on the black NSX. I assume the white NSX is yours and it of course looks so clean -- love white. Looks like the crowd was very heavy that day. Did you see any other Diablos there or Gallardo's?

I don't know how many others think this way but, to me, the NSX is much more attractive than the other exotics.

kreh said:
Outstanding post Jason.
Did you see any other Diablos there or Gallardo's?

Kim,

There were a few other Diablos, several Gallardo's. They are looking really good, I am starting to like the Gallardo's. Unfortunately there were very few Nsxes. I actually overheard someone said "what kind of Ferrari is that".

It was too crowded in the display section. There were always someone standing in the way. So I did not took many pics.
synergy004 said:
http://www.hdinmotion.com/local_links/jump/1132/19

In this vid is a silver enzo from CC followed by a dropped factory looking NSX near the end.
Thanks for the link, awesome video. I like the sound of that NSX with Taitec JGTC exhaust in the end.

Glad you like the rear spoiler Kim. I got it from Peter at Downforce. It's the fiberglass version that he offers. I had it painted by Mike VU at 714-554-2728. He's located only about 20min. from Peter. The cars at Crystal Cove looked awesome as usual...more Gallardos than I could count. The burgundy TT was incredible, ya gotta here this thing accelerate to believe it.

Last edited:
Eugene,

The Crystal cove meet is outstanding. I would like to see more NSX representation at that meet on a regular basis. BTW, I have a friend who just bought this black Gallardo. It's an incredible car but there is something about the NSX it just doesn't have. Can't explain it.

Jason, thanks for the fantastic pics.

The meet happens every Saturday morning. Those wanting to park in the "show" area, usually get there between 6:30am and 6:45am. They open up the area for parking at 7:00am. The crowd starts dispersing after 8:30am - 9:00am.

It is located at:

7772-8112 E. Pacific Coast Highway
Newport Beach, CA 92657

Or you can lookup the Starbucks there at:

7955 E Pacific Coast Highway
Newport Beach, CA 92657,

RAVN NSX said:
hmmmm, sounds tempting because i'll be in oceanside that weekend. Thanks for the info!:wink:
Sorry, I drooled all over your NSX a week ago at Autowave. It is one of the nicest NSX I have ever seen in person, got performance mods to back up the exterior mods as well. You should show it off at Crystal Cove. The meet is there every Saturday morning regardless rain or sunny. A must visit imho while you are in Southern Cal.

RAVN NSX said:
hmmmm, sounds tempting because i'll be in oceanside that weekend. Thanks for the info!:wink:

That's funny. I'll be in Oceanside this weekend. I was planning on going this Saturday morning, then heading down to my parents place in Oceanside afterwards. My parents live like 1 mile from Applied Motorsports. Maybe we can caravan!

Hapa88 said:
That's funny. I'll be in Oceanside this weekend. I was planning on going this Saturday morning, then heading down to my parents place in Oceanside afterwards. My parents live like 1 mile from Applied Motorsports. Maybe we can caravan!

Let's do it then! :biggrin: I'll be in Oside for the rest of the weekend till Sunday! I'll PM u with my cell. How long is the drive from Oside to that location?

Back