Could a Turbo Charged NSX make this much HP and be this Fast?

khappucino said:
hehe, what ever happened to the red/black 1khpnsx that was in USCC a few years ago

There was never much posted about that car. Based on other turbo systems I have heard of, I would say it is probably in a million peices at the moment. :biggrin:

The guys driving those exotics must have been really p!ssed off at being past so easily and quickly by that golf.And yes the footage when it was on the track at the beginning reminded me of one of the scenes out of Blade.

NetViper said:
I honestly think a Turbo with 420rwhp is more than enough for most people. I know the bbsc with 400+rwhp is scary to drive.

My near stock NSX is scary to drive.

To answer the OP, 'YES'.

How much HP does the EIP R32 have? That thing does not get real traction until late into third gear. I don't know if it can tear up the track like that golf, but it is pretty insane.

The last nsx I built makes over 580whp on pump gas with the lower boost setting. I have no idea what it makes at full boost on race gas.

I used it as my daily driver on the pump gas setting. Not every now and then, but every day, back and forth to work and every time I went to the store or on a date.

I broke CV joints at the drag strip early on, but had no other drive train issues. The clutch was rock solid at every power level. It purred like a kitten in traffic.

The last nsx I built makes over 580whp on pump gas with the lower boost setting. I have no idea what it makes at full boost on race gas.

I used it as my daily driver on the pump gas setting. Not every now and then, but every day, back and forth to work and every time I went to the store or on a date.

I broke CV joints at the drag strip early on, but had no other drive train issues. The clutch was rock solid at every power level. It purred like a kitten in traffic.

Nice.... I love speed but not at the risk of blowing up my engine... it's all about fine tuning... I like purr.... but prefer 'growl' ;)

Amen! but have to say I have a weakness for FX 500 ... not sure why, but it seems to inspire me ...

Have you checked one out yet? I know Mikey would pretty much toss you the keys if you ever dropped in to Vegas. If you haven't driven one yet and you are inspired, just wait till you drive one! :smile:

Have you checked one out yet? I know Mikey would pretty much toss you the keys if you ever dropped in to Vegas. If you haven't driven one yet and you are inspired, just wait till you drive one! :smile:

I'd be honored, and take her like crazy.. Lived in L.A. for couple years, (although every friend and family member who visited me, took the hop skit to Vegas, though I have never been ... perhapz a new adventure may be in store * ..... but only with the given that I get to drive that beast* :biggrin: ;)

I'd be honored, and take her like crazy.. Lived in L.A. for couple years, (although every friend and family member who visited me, took the hop skit to Vegas, though I have never been ... perhapz a new adventure may be in store * ..... but only with the given that I get to drive that beast* :biggrin: ;)

Oh, it's a given. :tongue: Just ask Meeyatch1 when he was in Vegas. He had the choice to drive a whimpy 500+ hp black NSX (mine), a 600+ hp widebody NSX (Espirit1), 700+ hp Seamless Track Champion (Factor X), or a 1,000 hp Magazine cover car (lowellhigh79). Take a wild guess which one he drove. :tongue: :biggrin: :tongue: :biggrin:

Let's just say if you come to Vegas, I can guarantee you'll have saddled a minimum of 500 horses before you leave. :smile: Hope you can make it down sometime, especially when we have our local meet.

Oh, it's a given. :tongue: Just ask Meeyatch1 when he was in Vegas. He had the choice to drive a whimpy 500+ hp black NSX (mine), a 600+ hp widebody NSX (Espirit1), 700+ hp Seamless Track Champion (Factor X), or a 1,000 hp Magazine cover car (lowellhigh79). Take a wild guess which one he drove. :tongue: :biggrin: :tongue: :biggrin:

Let's just say if you come to Vegas, I can guarantee you'll have saddled a minimum of 500 horses before you leave. :smile: Hope you can make it down sometime, especially when we have our local meet.

I vote we have ANOTHER June meet for MiamiMermaid!:biggrin:

Oh MY!! I am spinning reading from the beginning! 'wimpy' 500+ (OH yea, uh, hardly less than impressive! and obviously built with durability and substance) and then increasingly so (hp) .... ok, if you are for real, I will make a date of it... How fun!! Danny, you know your car rocks!! Mermi'z ready! ;) ~~*

Oh MY!! I am spinning reading from the beginning! 'wimpy' 500+ (OH yea, uh, hardly less than impressive! and obviously built with durability and substance) and then increasingly so (hp) .... ok, if you are for real, I will make a date of it... How fun!! Danny, you know your car rocks!! Mermi'z ready! ;) ~~*

Lol, well when I'm compared to 600, 700 and 1000 hp beasts, I can't help but feel a little puny. :tongue: :biggrin:

Yeah! We love it when out of town NSX folk come down to visit. In fact those have been some of our best meets ever. And it looks like Danny (Mr. VP of NSXLV) has already signed off on a meet, so consider it an open invitation! :smile:

Back