cop pulled me over and.......

told me to pop my hood.. so i did.. and he asked me if it's them new car with electric motors at the wheels instead of having a gas motor.. :biggrin: .. but he asked me why is it so loud and smell like gas.. i told him the motor is in the rear.. so yeap.. he just left me alone.. i think it's because i had cali plates driving in GA.. or maybe i look like a 14 year old driving this car..

i see you had a few bikes before.....how is nsx compare to gsxr's......just in terms of fun factor....i'm parting out with my cbr600rr to get an nsx.
i'm going to miss being on 2 wheels.

darknezz_ghost said:
told me to pop my hood.. so i did.. and he asked me if it's them new car with electric motors at the wheels instead of having a gas motor.. :biggrin: .. but he asked me why is it so loud and smell like gas.. i told him the motor is in the rear.. so yeap.. he just left me alone.. i think it's because i had cali plates driving in GA.. or maybe i look like a 14 year old driving this car..

Hahaha! Do you have an aftermarket exhaust?

kimchi_a said:
i see you had a few bikes before.....how is nsx compare to gsxr's......just in terms of fun factor....i'm parting out with my cbr600rr to get an nsx.

I used to ride sport bikes (had a Honda CBR600F3, CBR600F4i, and a RC51). Riding a sportbike is still more fun in my opinion than driving a cage, but it's also way more dangerous. Revving up my S2000 or NSX is almost as fun as the visceral experience of riding a sportbike.

....good...good....i'm looking forward to driving an nsx.....can't sleep at night....sportbikes are fun when you are young & careless :biggrin: .....imo....

I had my fun with my sportbikes. I got tired of the people I was seeing out there, all the young morons fresh from iraq who make all us sportbike riders look like chumps, idiots and a danger to everyone around us. (military town, 4 air force bases, 1 army base) So I sold the bike, figured I'd get something I can carry my little girl in if I had to take her in the car. I miss it, but I don't. Sportbikes are cheap and dime a dozen. I miss the raw power in acceleration, but cornering......geeeeezus! This car rails as fast as the bike ever did around corners and that's why I love it.

I guess this is a sportsbike thread.

Danny RED SR 71
REPEAL V.C. 22351
:cool: :biggrin:

kimchi_a said:

I have a CBR 900RR and a CBR 1000RR that I ride... well.. RODE ALL THE TIME!!! I was ALWAYS ON A BIKE! I got my NSX, and I swear, I am on the bikes 80% less now that I have this car.

Yeah, ever since I got the NSX I haven't taken the bike out much.

Actually owning the NSX has not made me want a bike as bad anymore.
That and seeing a dead body laying on the Interstate that just got hit by a car helped also.:frown:

dyee said:
I guess this is a sportsbike thread.

sorry....didn't mean to hi-jack this thread.......
i'd keep my bike if it wasn't for the damn insurance....absolutely insane amount of $$$ for less than 5 mths of riding (ontario, canada).......

kimchi_a said:

well bikes are a whole different machine.. you got the power.. the girls.. the adrenaline when on one wheel.. and of course you save alot more on gas..

the nsx is pretty nice to drive in.. it has it's own unique taste.. i love the design.. the power is nothing compare to a bike.. gas is a bit expensive but hey.. it's a car and i still get pretty good gas mileage compare it to a vette or mustang.. i get more head turns while in the car than a bike..

Psychobiology said:
Hahaha! Do you have an aftermarket exhaust?

i'm running test pipes and the teitec lightweight gt exhaust..

i never knew how loud it was from being outside the car until today when my buddy took it for a spin while i was watching from his house.. that thing was loud.. i heard it 2 blocks away.. i love the sound so much.. it sound so nice outside compare to you driving the car.. :biggrin:

Since getting my NSX, I have sold my 2000 VTR100 and let the registration expire on my 97 CBR1100XX. I cant really say that I miss the bikes because I have so much fun with the NSX. I almost sold the XX but could not bring myself to do it. Everytime I ride it, I get reminded of how much fun it is! Besides now I can say that I have the first generation of the fastest Hondas on two and four wheels!

Regards,

Nathan

Back