Cool wheels

Check these out:

gorugo_pride-img600x450-1195623471img_6027.jpg

gorugo_pride-img600x450-1195623479img_6028.jpg

gorugo_pride-img600x450-1195623485img_6029.jpg

http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u19496275

And the bidding for your wheels Eddie (NCC-1701D) starts..................Now!
And yes, he gets me to clean them for him.
Trev

Has anyone checked out the 5Zigen ZR+520 yet? I believe they came out this past summer. These remind me of the style of those Volks. I like the Hyper Gun Metallic. The face 3 has a nice concave look.

Ceramic Bronze:
color1.jpg

color1-2.jpg

Hyper Gun Metallic:
color2.jpg

color2-2.jpg

Chrome Silver:
color3.jpg

color3-2.jpg

deeptype.jpg

sample1.jpg

sample2.jpg

Edit: Looks like the face 3 is only 17x9 and 18x9.5.
pro-520-spec.jpg

Last edited:

Attachments

• EddieNsx01_resize.JPG
    EddieNsx01_resize.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 112
  • EddieNsx08_resize.JPG
    EddieNsx08_resize.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 144
Looks like someone is trying to suck up to get a supper, new shoes or a purse!
We should do Earls tonite, thats after we get the money for your wheels your selling. We could have a group get together without our cars. I can bring my new toy nsx I got for my birthday and we can all play with it on the big round table.
Trev

Looks like someone is trying to suck up to get a supper, new shoes or a purse!
We should do Earls tonite, thats after we get the money for your wheels your selling. We could have a group get together without our cars. I can bring my new toy nsx I got for my birthday and we can all play with it on the big round table.
Trev

I can always use a new LV bag or Prada purse. The girls will all be jealous. Especially Heather.

I got hockey tonight and Earls food would just bloat and weigh me down. I don't want to be a 'Dustin Penner' out there. I got some new gadgets coming in to complete your toy NSX.

Has anyone checked out the 5Zigen ZR+520 yet? I believe they came out this past summer. These remind me of the style of those Volks. I like the Hyper Gun Metallic. The face 3 has a nice concave look.

I am DIGGIN' those!!! I had a set of 5Zigen's on my last car and really liked them. They were a quality wheel IMO.

I love those wheels! Very volk-ish as you point out, also i've been looking for something that doesn't have a lip. Those kind of wheels always appear to be visually bigger imho and look better.

i've been looking for something that doesn't have a lip. Those kind of wheels always appear to be visually bigger imho and look better.

For some other wheels with no lip look at the TRM MT1's and the OZ superleggra's (both clear the Stoptech BBK)

I have some for sale in the vendor area.

Back