• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Contact info for Chad of CT Engineering?

Trying to get in touch with Shad as well . First off Happy Memorial weekend. I have a 98 NSX with a comptech supercharger installed on it. I have been having fuel pressure issue, that I determined is likely the injectors. So far I have replaced the 3 that are located closest to the rear of the car. The 3 that are located near the inner firewall are giving me a hard time. That rail has a ledge on it that goes up under the blower and it's so far under I can't get it past the base of the blower . So I can lift it up, dont want to break anything. Is there away to remove that rail without lifting the blower up?

Trying to get in touch with Shad as well . First off Happy Memorial weekend. I have a 98 NSX with a comptech supercharger installed on it. I have been having fuel pressure issue, that I determined is likely the injectors. So far I have replaced the 3 that are located closest to the rear of the car. The 3 that are located near the inner firewall are giving me a hard time. That rail has a ledge on it that goes up under the blower and it's so far under I can't get it past the base of the blower . So I can lift it up, dont want to break anything. Is there away to remove that rail without lifting the blower up?
Hey, I might be able to help. Can you start a new thread and post some pictures of the engine bay and a closeup of the rear rail area?

Back