Congrats to RPM217 on his Award Whining Showing!!

My annual town car show in memory of a local police officer saw beautiful weather, a great collection of cars and Roger showing up with a well thought out plan and a whinning strategy. With surgical precision and cat like moves he worked the judges and made sure they did their jobs by showing the deficiencies in the paint on other cars in class, reminding them how some cars had already won in previous years and otherwise distracted them brilliantly from inspecting the raccoon hood ornament he recently acquired.

When all was said and done, after a tough fought battle Roger took home Best in Class and thanked everyone for dissuading him from getting that penis enlargement procedure known as buying a Porsche.

Congrats Roger!!!!! And don't act so disappointed that my Daily Driver trophy was bigger.

193147318-L.jpg

193150521-L.jpg

Last edited:
Obviously my "award whining performance" is nothing compared to Bob's complaining that with all the tax money he pays to the town, they didn't show charity and compassion by giving it to him again. On the sly, the judge told me that last year's bribe wasn't worth it!!!!

No, Roger, you deserved and earned it this year. Just like the blue Fiat deserved that Top Award over the gull wing Mercedes. For once the judges did not show any bias. Although I do find it somewhat ironic that the head of the Judge's committee owns the local restaurant in town called Blind Charlies.

193155615-L.jpg

No, Roger, you deserved and earned it this year. Just like the blue Fiat deserved that Top Award over the gull wing Mercedes. For once the judges did not show any bias. Although I do find it somewhat ironic that the head of the Judge's committee owns the local restaurant in town called Blind Charlies.

193155615-L.jpg
Unfortunately, no "retort", this was beyond belief that both "Best of Show" and "Peoples' Choice" went to 2 cars that I barely even noticed and this "mint" magnificent "Gull Wing" went admired by everyone, and "award free".:frown:
Bob's car as usual, looked magnificent, hiding behind it's "cardboard" mask, it was able to fool the judges last year, but alas, this year the wind came, knocked down the "sign" and the judges saw how badly Joe is needed. Bob promises that during the "off season", his baby will get a new coat, and "condom" treatment and next year will be another story altogether. :eek:

Of course Roger Won they were so impressed with the condition of his BRA that they had to give him the Trophy. If Bob just used a BRA instead of hiding behind poster board they wouldnt see his track rat front end and he might have a better chance at winning. One thing we do know is that in 20 years when Rogers paint is long overdue for a JOE special they will have to match the rest of the car to the PERFECT paint that was protected by his BRA :smile:
Congrats once AGAIN Roger for yet another well deserved win :cool:

recall!!
the judges didn't see rog
strangling lil' rocky...
Goodone.jpg

yes that is rog's pink wristwatch, too:rolleyes:

or...
his critter acquisition hud in his nsx
wraith10_tanookisuit.gif

The real reason I won was that the judges were "blinded" by the "Bling" bag!!!:biggrin:

No Rog they were overcome by the sublime green tee you were sporting.......I think we have seen that one before:tongue:

Of course Roger Won they were so impressed with the condition of his BRA that they had to give him the Trophy. If Bob just used a BRA instead of hiding behind poster board they wouldnt see his track rat front end and he might have a better chance at winning. One thing we do know is that in 20 years when Rogers paint is long overdue for a JOE special they will have to match the rest of the car to the PERFECT paint that was protected by his BRA :smile:
Congrats once AGAIN Roger for yet another well deserved win :cool:
Note to NE Forum, the bra is removed once at a show, it's just for "cruzin", the chips are abundant enough, and when Rocky did me in (or vice versa) it did help protect my beautiful front end!!!:eek: :biggrin: :cool:

Note to NE Forum, the bra is removed once at a show, it's just for "cruzin", the chips are abundant enough, and when Rocky did me in (or vice versa) it did help protect my beautiful front end!!!:eek: :biggrin: :cool:

Congrats Roger!!! You have "show" to match your "go"!!!

Back