Congrats to NetViper

Congratulations!

Bring her to NSXPO 2004. It's going to have more activities geared towards the spouses than previous years, and even the together stuff will include a dinner cruise that is perfect for romantic newlyweds.
candledinner.gif

factor X location

I was there last week and they were very hospitable and it was easy to find. They are located off exit 54 right next to the Speedway. There is a congolmeration of buildings labeled with the letters of the alphabet, Factor X is in building N.

While I was there they spent 45 minutes answering my questions even though I dropped in without an appointment. I was quite impressed with the whole operation.

Waymilky

Re: factor X location

waymilky said:
I was there last week and they were very hospitable and it was easy to find. They are located off exit 54 right next to the Speedway. There is a congolmeration of buildings labeled with the letters of the alphabet, Factor X is in building N.

While I was there they spent 45 minutes answering my questions even though I dropped in without an appointment. I was quite impressed with the whole operation.

Waymilky

But did you get a ride in the Turbo car???

I am getting married in June this year...should be cool. Too bad her dress is too big to fit in the NSX... :D

waymilky said:
Why lead myself into longing?
Don't fool yourself. You can only resist the go-fast crack pipe for so long. But I do respect your self control for not taking a hit off it while you were there. :D

KGP What have you got cooking up in your new avatar, some type of new exotic racing fuel?

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE -NETVIPER (DAVE)!!

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!:D

Back