Congrats to NetViper

KGP

Legendary Member
I believe this is the week that NetViper is getting hitched in Vegas. So, congrats, Dave!

Poor fella, sorry to hear of the news.

marriage.jpg

Congrats Dave! :D

Thanks all!

We had a great time. Factor X was awesome. I see a Turbo in my future. :)

92NSX said:
Whereabouts is FX in Vegas?
I'm going in May.

It is about 15 minutes north of the strip right by Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Very easy to find.

92NSX said:
Sweet. Should I call and make an appointment?

I just called when I got to vegas and set it up for a few days later. Are you thinking of going turbo now??

5inchfatlip said:
That turbo could of been the ring!!! j/k congrats bro!!!

I know :( All in good time. I actually want to sell my car and get a 97 before I go turbo. I want the 6-speed, T-top and power steering (easier for her to drive).

So it might be a while off yet :(

NetViper said:
I actually want to sell my car and get a 97 before I go turbo. I want the 6-speed, T-top and power steering (easier for her to drive).
Newley weds. Isn't that sweet. ;) Dave, bro - skip the 97 and get some beef. :D You know what 400hp turbo power feels like. That ought to be enough to make your mind up. :cool:

KGP said:
Newley weds. Isn't that sweet. ;) Dave, bro - skip the 97 and get some beef. :D You know what 400hp turbo power feels like. That ought to be enough to make your mind up. :cool:

Yes, but a 97 Turbo will feel even better!

NetViper said:
Here is a pic.
Ahh, the Venitian lobby. Oh how I love the 3D granite floor. When my wife and I go there, she thinks I'm nuts becasue I spend 90% of my time inspecting the architectural wonders of Vegas. :D

Oh, and your bride looks absolutely ravishing!

Trivia time: How much paint was used in the construction of the Bellagio?

We got a free upgrade to a 1500 sq ft. room on the top floor. It was amazing! Here are some pix.

Attachments

• room1.jpg
    room1.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 281
Yea, very nice. Beats my wedding night. The "getaway" hotel lost our reservation, and we had to settle for their studio room, which featured a pull-out sofa to sleep on. It was probably all of 150 sq. ft. It was only one night though, and wifey didn't seem to mind. :D

Back