• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Congrats COZ for being the newest FXMD FX500 turbo system owner!

Last edited:
Red is a great color but berlina black is even better....:wink:

get the jdm tails and you'll be set :biggrin:

:-) I agree color wise.
I actually have the FXMD trunk lid that still needs to go on.
I first have to have mounting brackets fabricated so the wing bolts into the chassis and not the trunk lid itself.
The FXMD trunk lid has a duct tail already molded into it.

Red is a great color but berlina black is even better....:wink:

get the jdm tails and you'll be set :biggrin:

Attachments

• FXMD Trunk Lid 2.jpg
    FXMD Trunk Lid 2.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 126
Hey welcome to the family! I'd love to think your ride in my car was the sealing point for going with the FX turbo (although I know it's not true! :biggrin:) Isn't it funny how FX turbo cars seem to require a widebody? The FX race cars, Paul's blue devil, mine, and now yours.:biggrin:

Oh and don't go black! You'll steal all my thunder! :biggrin:

Your car was the first Turbo NSX I ever rode in and went "Holy Shit"
Never forgot that ride and now I'm riding it :biggrin:

Yes, how could you have a wide body and not the power to back it up, way to embarassing.

We should have a wide body get together in Vegas soon...I'll be there the end of February for about a week finishing some things and doing some track testing.

It would be good to see you again.

Hey welcome to the family! I'd love to think your ride in my car was the sealing point for going with the FX turbo (although I know it's not true! :biggrin:) Isn't it funny how FX turbo cars seem to require a widebody? The FX race cars, Paul's blue devil, mine, and now yours.:biggrin:

Oh and don't go black! You'll steal all my thunder! :biggrin:

We should have a wide body get together in Vegas soon...I'll be there the end of February for about a week finishing some things and doing some track testing.

It would be good to see you again.
Yes we should! :)

LOL....yes, we are..

I'll be at Mori's shop on the 24th to do my Airbox & NACA ducts.
If I don't see you at the shop on the 24th, see you at Spring Mountain in the morning.

2 full days of playing, yahoo !

Yes we should! :)

Back