CONFIDENTIAL: For Phoen$x Eyes Only!!!

Sorry mate. I took an extended weekend holiday since I had yesterday (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day) off. It was a nice relaxing time: I hung out a bit with a nearby NSX owner, shopped, watched a bunch of movies, and did some much needed hibernation
biggrin.gif

Now I have to catch up on all the happenings on Prime!

...well.. to update u... bill still isnt back online, so it's been pretty quiet. And it looks like the huge movie blockbuster GiScotts- is cancelled... biggest disappointment of 2003.
wink.gif

there's no gossip about any NSXgirl's dating NSXguys coz we dont have enough NSXgirls on prime yet.
biggrin.gif

and last week, you were voted L337357 of da L337 AGAIN... of course there was only one vote.
biggrin.gif
*innocent look*

what films u see? nothing from <A HREF="http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/Media/Movies.htm">this list</A>???
wink.gif

Hmm...you're right, no word from Bill lately. Let's hope no news is good news, in this case. Not much activity from fellow Phoenix NSXers either, odd. Hopefully there will be a strong showing at the Pavilions this Sat.

Thanks for the update, LOL. I need to check out those movies on that list, but I only watched "Training Day" and some anime.

More NSX girls/women would be a nice addition to this forum
wink.gif

HOT GOSSIP... i heard from bill... he emailed me. he's doing ok considering things are not ok... but it's stuff only he can tell u (and certainly not here online). but the main thing is he's still doin cool.

If i go to the USA, the first place on my list is Phoenix... not all the usual touristy stuff... but coz 1) MacGyver worked in Phoenix
tongue.gif
, and 2) it's the NSX hotspot of the world!
smile.gif

More NSX girls/women would be nice... but only if they are single and live in Melbourne, Australia!
24_shocked.gif
*crosses fingers*

Thanks buddy! I'm going to have to contact Bill then, to find out if he's going to show at the Pavilions this weekend.

good idea... (hey bill, in case u read this... he happen to care about you, not just the MYNSX)
smile.gif

...some sushi would turn his world upside down! LOL

...d0 u g37 7|-|3 |=33|_1|\|g \/\/3 r b31nG w@7(|-|3d????

[This message has been edited by NeoNSX (edited 23 January 2003).]

Back