• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Condolences to Vega$ NSX

I have no clue what happened. But I do echo NsXMas and encourage you to stay strong with whatever it is you're having to deal with right now.

I have no clue what happened. But I do echo NsXMas and encourage you to stay strong with whatever it is you're having to deal with right now.

Agreed, whatever comes up, we are here to help you through it.

Wow, thanks Frank for the kind words, thoughts and sympathy. And thanks to everyone else for their support.

My father passed away a couple of days ago. It was especially difficult for me because my entire family is on the east coast and I am so far away in Las Vegas. His health was failing rapidly the last few months and it was eventually diagnosed as acute myeloid leukemia. At his advanced age he really didn't have much chance and after putting up a good fight for a few weeks, he eventually passed. I was able to see him before he passed although it was probably one of the hardest weeks of my life.

Thanks again to Frank for his thoughtfulness. As I type, I am literally just minutes from returning from his funeral service and imagine my surprise to see a post with condolences from the Prime family (I use that word more appropriately in lieu of "community".)

Thanks to everyone on Prime for their warmth and sympathy.

~Bryan

Sorry to hear about the passing of your father, Bryan. My sympathy goes out to you and your family.

Sorry to hear... I shall pray for him tonight.

My condolences to you and your family Brian. You'll all be in my prayers.

Doug

B, sorry about your loss. Like Shane said, we're here for you.

Best Regards,

Danny

My condolences too, both me and my wife have lost our parents during the last 14 years, so know what you must be going through. Wish you and your family the best in this difficult time.

Im so sorry to hear. Its an awful thing to go thru. My father passed away when I was 16. Its a rough time no doubt about it.

-Bryan

Bryan, so sorry to hear of your father's passing.
I lost my father in December. I can say I understand, but this kind of loss is very personal.
It is a difficult time for you and your family. Remember all the good times with him and remember all those life lessons he taught you.

Dad's are special.

Sorry to hear you lost your father. I lost mine a few years back and to me there's no blood thicker. Here's wishing strength and good memories for you and your family.

Best to you and the family during this period of hardship, bro.

Back