• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Comtec - Great dude!

This is not a Buyer or seller experience but more of a shout out to "Comtec" Here on prime..

Guys like him is why I love this site so much. A close friend of mine was wanting to buy an S2000 from Clevelend. I have been helping him in his search and have not been able to locate anything I saw as worthy. While checking craigslist.com my buddy stumbled across an s200 in Clevelend Ohio. I am in Cincinnati. It is a 4+ hour drive to get there...

When Comtec ordered shirts from me he mentioned his address for shipping would be in Cleveland.. All this while I am on the other phone with the seller of the s2000 up there. I mention it to Mike and he says " I will gladly go check it out for you". I was so happy I did not have to drive 4 hours to look at a car... And thank the lord I didn't. Mike was a few minutes from the place that had the car. After looking it over he mentioned several issues found which saved me 8 total hours in drive time and a bunch of wasted fuel. To top it off he requested nothing for looking at it. ( I sent him his shirts no charge anyway:biggrin:)

Karma is a beautiful thing. I did this for a California member 3 years ago with a car that was for sale locally to me and this good deed came back for me.

Just wanted to say thanks publicly! Your an asset to the community. I appreciate it so much!

Brian

Hi,

Mike is indeed a great guy that go to great lenghts to help a friend...in my case, helped me without even knowing me personnally...

All the best to you my friend,
Nuno

Back