• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Comptech SuperCharger

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
I second that, but who am I... :wink:

if either one of you need me i am at 800-241-2362 ext 278 from 9 to 6 Mon-Fri !!! Please do not talk about people that you have no idea who they are!

Treat others as you want to be treated!

Nopi Motorsports
486 Main St.
Forest Park,GA 30297

CLINTNOPI said:
if you want to buy it off ebay and HOPE you get a good part with no warranty be my guest!!!!GOOD LUCK!

By all means; Im not trying to be a smart-ass or wise guy but as someone is the automotive sales business I always get better results from advertising the MSRP and then showing SOME sort a discount. Furthermore, As a Comptech dealer you SHOULD know that the CTSC has a warranty directly thru Comptech if sold by an authorized Comptech dealer. Ive looked on EBAY for over a year; every morning and night and have never seen ONE CTSC not being sold through an Authorized distributor. Normally they are being sold from ACURA dealers.

By the way, You commented on me not talking about someone I know nothing about. Well I dont know you personally but I know you work for NOPI. Ive ordered two item from NOPI on 2 seperate occasions. The first was a Cabon Fibre E36 hood for my M3 that was advertised in a magazine. I was told it would take 2-3 weeks. After 5 months I was tired of waiting- I asked for a refund. After 3 phone calls it was returned. I ordered a set of CF mirrors about a year later, same experience. Both items were assured to be "IN STOCK" and even listed on the website and magazine ads as being available. Im sure your company has changed but thats just my experience with them.

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
By all means; Im not trying to be a smart-ass or wise guy but as someone is the automotive sales business I always get better results from advertising the MSRP and then showing SOME sort a discount. Furthermore, As a Comptech dealer you SHOULD know that the CTSC has a warranty directly thru Comptech if sold by an authorized Comptech dealer. Ive looked on EBAY for over a year; every morning and night and have never seen ONE CTSC not being sold through an Authorized distributor. Normally they are being sold from ACURA dealers.

By the way, You commented on me not talking about someone I know nothing about. Well I dont know you personally but I know you work for NOPI. Ive ordered two item from NOPI on 2 seperate occasions. The first was a Cabon Fibre E36 hood for my M3 that was advertised in a magazine. I was told it would take 2-3 weeks. After 5 months I was tired of waiting- I asked for a refund. After 3 phone calls it was returned. I ordered a set of CF mirrors about a year later, same experience. Both items were assured to be "IN STOCK" and even listed on the website and magazine ads as being available. Im sure your company has changed but thats just my experience with them.

I am personally sorry about your experience with Nopi! I have been in wholesale sales with Nopi for 7 years now and I would have handled your order and problem differently! I would not have let it go on for that long you would have your refund sooner. No since in dragging it out.

But you sound like you have been in this market for a while (I really do not know) so you should know that anything that is needed tommorrow should have been ordered yesterday. Meaning that some items are hard to get. Somethings could take up to 4 to 6 weeks to get!

if this was the case with any of my customers they were told up front before we process his or her credit card!

So Mike if you ever need anything at Nopi please feel free to call me at 800-241-2362 ext 278! You will be treated like a friend not a customer.

The price for the supercharger is a great price. I called last week and it was the best price I found. Call Clint your self and see. Comptech will not let him list actual selling price. Only list price can be posted.

CLINTNOPI said:
I am personally sorry about your experience with Nopi! I have been in wholesale sales with Nopi for 7 years now and I would have handled your order and problem differently! I would not have let it go on for that long you would have your refund sooner. No since in dragging it out.

But you sound like you have been in this market for a while (I really do not know) so you should know that anything that is needed tommorrow should have been ordered yesterday. Meaning that some items are hard to get. Somethings could take up to 4 to 6 weeks to get!

if this was the case with any of my customers they were told up front before we process his or her credit card!

So Mike if you ever need anything at Nopi please feel free to call me at 800-241-2362 ext 278! You will be treated like a friend not a customer.

Clint,

Thanks for the clarification. Im looking forward to doing business with you soon. Just so all others know.... what other NSX related parts do you offer? What product lines do you have?

P.S- Im in need of a nice boost gauge. :wink:

Cool Thanks Again,
ok line card i do not have so here goes!!!!!!
PIAA UNORTHODOX BORLA GROUNDCONTROL NOLOGY HPRACING FLUIDYNE TOUCAN NGK AUTOLOC WEAPON R INTRAX TOPLINE SPARCO NEUSPEED DC SPORTS BROSPEED TSUNAMI MOMO EREBUNI POWERSLOT AUTO METER COMPTECH SPORTS FAL DEP SPC PROTHANE HKS EIBACH RAZO CENTERFORCE IN-PRO CAR WEAR MSD IGNITION VENOM B&M HOLLEY STREETGLOW NOS SACHS ENJO TYC RKSPORT APEXI GREDDY SKUNK2 ISOTTA SPRINT JET AXXIS IGNITED BDL BREMBO AEM TOKICO COMPETITION CLUTCH AND THE LIST JUST GOES ON AND ON BUT MY SERVER IS GOIN DOWN AND I WILL GET BACK TO YA AT ANOTHER DATE SORRY!!!!

AUTO METER ON YOUR GAUGE YOU NAME IT I WILL GIVE YOU A NICE PRICE!!!!

Back