• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

CompTech PowerGrip 2 for SALE or TRADE...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold pending payment. Will repost if deal falls thru!!
Thanks
Z

For NSX's of ALL YEARS!!!

OK guys, there has been a misunderstanding by me, and I may have passed it on to you all. I originally wanted to sell the Comptech clutch or trade it and still keep the Comptech lightened flywheel. I was informed that the CT PG2 clutch and CT flywheel go together. <--- (thanks to Chris at SOS for helping me with my questions)

So.... now I need to sell them together, or trade them together.

I will sell both Comptech Powergrip 2 clutch and Comptech flywheel for $1250!!

This is a great deal, we know a new one cost $2000 or more. And this clutch will snap your neck!!! <-- (so I've heard) :D

My preference would be a Centerforce clutch and lightened flywheel, but I'm not holding my breath to find that exact trade. :p

Anyways, if you are interested, have questions, comments, offers, please email me at [email protected] or PM me. If nothing falls thru, I'll install it on my car.
Thanks guys, and sorry for any confusion........
Regards :p
Z

as pictured on the Comptech website:
510-165.jpg

Click here for details via the CompTech website!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back