• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Comptech exhaust like new $750+shipping

Comptech exhaust: New lowered price!

Hi,

I have a Comptech exhaust in very close to new condition for '91-96 NSX. I have detailed pics. No dings, very slight scrapes on bottom side of tips-not visible when mounted. Freshly polished! Pics coming soon. Now $700+shipping!

Attachments

• ltiped.jpg
    ltiped.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 763
Last edited:
the other tip.......

Attachments

• rtiped.jpg
    rtiped.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 757
last pic

Attachments

• comptechexed.jpg
    comptechexed.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 763
Has it sold ? If not, I might be interested if there's a adapter that can be used to fit a 98 3.2L I' m new to the NSX game and I do not know if this is possible. Please email me [email protected]

Can you describe the sound that it produces?

loomup said:
.... I might be interested if there's a adapter that can be used to fit a 98 3.2L I' m new to the NSX game and I do not know if this is possible....

If you link to the Comptech site, then compare Comptech 91-94 with Comptech 95-99 you will see they are the same exhaust but the 95-99 uses a pair of extender components. You would have to contact CT directly to see if they are available seperately.

Thanks D'Ecosse!

I bet you can get a set of adapters made for much less than $254 at any competent exhaust shop :p And yes, the exhaust pictured in D'Ecosse's link is the same exhaust im selling. Still available!

Solo

I am pretty sure even CT would sell the adapters for much less than that also - my friend just purchased the header adapters for about half that I believe.

New price!

See first post of the thread for new price!

Back