Color

Which color do you think gets the LEAST attention? I love the car - just want to drive it and avoid the gawkers.

Which color do you think gets the LEAST attention? I love the car - just want to drive it and avoid the gawkers.

None... they all get attention, just probably not the type your hoping for.

However, just like any car, black, silver, white... are safer than bright blue, yellow or orange.

Wingz and Turbo2go are shy, but if you're lucky they might chime in with opinions ....

I say black and silver, even the dark green are pretty low profile. Nice colors but not enough to grab you attention. However responses depend on the person looking at the car too. So if said gawker happens to like any of those colors....:redface:

I find yellow rather subtle... :smile:

picture.php

Last edited:
I find yellow rather subtle... :smile:

picture.php

Hello Yellow NSX! Your yellow and choice of wheels, matching calipers, and sideskirt with nice fitment (not sure of the make) looks great. Makes mine look a bit ricey in comparison.

So as not to pirate this thread with a random comment, I shall ad my opinion. Bright colors have one distinct advantage with low riding cars like ours. They are safer. They can be more easily seen, especially by roads fulls of high-riding SUVs, inattentive drivers, and gawkers. So, yellow is the safest color. :wink:

Hello Yellow NSX! Your yellow and choice of wheels, matching calipers, and sideskirt with nice fitment (not sure of the make) looks great. Makes mine look a bit ricey in comparison.

Haze: I've seen pics of your NSX; it looks very nice.

And concerning the side skirts on my NSX, they are custom made. :smile:

Haze: I've seen pics of your NSX; it looks very nice.

And concerning the side skirts on my NSX, they are custom made. :smile:

Custom made?! Nice! The fit looks OEM+. The "plus" is for the esthetic improvement. Now that I've been an NSX owner for almost 9 months, I've seen many mods and aftermarket kits which almost makes me an expert. :rolleyes:

One day, I hope to own two NSXs. One for show and one for go (on the track, that is). Where are you from?

skulls:tongue:

Silver. I have walked right by them and not noticed them at Cars and Coffee.

Stay away from Long Beach Blue Pearl, for sure. :smile:

IMG_2363crpd.jpg

Thanks for all the input. This is just as I suspected - another reason to stick to my "only silver cars" dogma.

Back