Color combos and Numbers made?

I'm a dreamer and looking forward to ONE DAY having one of these babies in my garage. I have used the search function and spent time over the last couple of months hunting around Prime and the net but I have been unable to find material on how many cars were made with a particular exterior/interior color combination.

For example I was told that only about 20 yellow on yellows were made (personal favorite) and that only 26 purples were ever produced (which I have riden in 1). I have no reason to doubt the sources but it is sort of one of those things I'd like to read for myself if available.

Your help is greatly appreciated and hope to be a full member ASAP.

Thanks Danny. Putting the words "production numbers" into the search works a lot better than color(s), etc. like I was doing.

speedy - I put "production numbers" in the search field and found a link to numbers for each year that would help you out.

I love all of them but the AP2 style and yellow on yellow is the resident favorite. My 4-year old insists that is "daddy's next race car." I love my S but in the past 2 weeks 1 neighbor just bought a gorgeous '99 911 and the other a 17' 1/2" flats boat. I need more toys but I need to pay off a couple things and hopefully build a dock first (permitting joys). One day! They don't call me "never quit" for nothing after all.

FF2Skip said:
Two words: HOME EQUITY!!! :biggrin:

Absolutely! If I can manage to get the dock through permitting which will be no small task given the conservation area, upland buffers, etc. blah, blah, but IF I can get that done HELOC just might be in the not too distant future. I definitely want to be a part of this group!!! I'm just a cousin right now with the S2000 which I've had for 5 1/2 years.

thx!

Forum Nazi - that is exactly what I had found. I should have posted the link. thx for sharing. If I counted correctly (big assumption) there were only 39 yellow on yellows made of the most recent body style. thx

Back