Cody of Lovefab is making a Houston Trip!!!! Feb 28th-March 1st

SUNDAY 9am Breakfast (3/1/09) @ April Sound Country Club

Cody of Lovefab Inc is making a trip to Houston on Feb 28th-March 1st.

I'm trying to get a few guys together that would like to meet him live and in person. He will be here from a Tyler drop-off to grab my car for a turbo install.

We'd like to do a Sunday March 1st breakfast with anyone interested!!!!
my address:
130 April Wind Court (the breakfast will take place at the April Sound Country Club)
Montgomery, Tx 77356

anyone that wants to come up Sat is more than welcome to stay the night.

1. Scott (TXvsLV)
2. Omar (adrenaline_nsx)

-followed by mid March (est. 14-15th) for a huge get together, drive, and breakfast when he drops of my car finished.....and hopefully to pick up another lucky NSXer's car.

Last edited:
it is Houston fools!!!!
like katy, sugarland, missouri city, clear lake, kingwood.....Conroe fools!!!

50 miles for most....me to Missouri City is 60 miles

a few miles to meet a stud like Cody thats settin the bar for the NSX community for boost.

this meet is to meet Cody and to see if anyone else wants to go BIG

The March meet is the finished product....anyone know Steve from Tyler? im tryin to make the next meet off the chain....2 lovefabs next to each other plus all the rest of our great TX/Louisiana Crew!!!!!!!

FYI...Greg Z is a prospect and so is the Austin crew....still scared of 50miles...LOL

See yall soon

Congrates Scott, I may make the trek down there, I have some other guys i'm suppose to get with and some primers I said I would before I left again. We'll see. Where is Montgomery at?

Gil

Gil if you come down bring the spats with you and I'll get them from Scott when I get a chance.

Yeah Gil, bring the goodies and Jonna of course! :D

Btw, I'll be there!

Last edited:
I call first dips on the first ride when you get your Love fabbed NSX back:biggrin:. (shotgun):biggrin::biggrin:

0.Gil :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
1.Rahim Jamal:biggrin:

j/k I got a kick out of it.... Im bored:tongue:

Scott's new center exit exhaust!

2416491_1721_full.jpg

SUNDAY 9am Breakfast (3/1/09) @ April Sound Country Club

Cody is confirmed!!!!!!!
54 hrs till departure boys!!!!!

$5 raffle for the 1st ride BITCHES....LOL

So who the HELL is coming.

1. Scott (TXvsLV)
2. Omar (adrenaline_nsx)

Ill show Cody the pic!!!! Thanks Jose!!!! I LOVE center-exit FAB

Last edited:
Aw whats up scott!! Im not sure if i'm gonna make it but i got your call! I'll let you know, im at the hospital with my new born niece! :biggrin: Y'all have great time if i don't make it out!! :biggrin:

0.Gil
1.anybody without a red NSX with Volks:biggrin:
2.Jeff Baker :biggrin:
..................off the grid
1948923472109572190452793 1/2. Rahim Jamal:frown::frown::frown:

HAHA Corrected.....

Scott so you gonna make it out. LMAO

I'm not gonna make the meet but may try to make the finished product meet. My Baby girl is turning 13 and her party is today. Yawl have fun.

hi scott, this is steve from tyler. I just got my car back tonight and cody is on the way to your place. Only one word can describe the feeling behind a 450+ whp nsx is 'insane':eek: and as matter fact my hands are still shaking when I am typing right now. You will never regret have cody's kit on your car,he is awsome and so is lovefab and everything. I hope that I can make it down there when cody comes back with your car and I will keep you update.

Back