1st Canadian Lovefab Turbo Success

So brent When u upgrade the brakes are u going up to Big Brakes are just race pads? Also i wanted to know do u have any gauges? If so how many and where are they mounted? I'm really thinking of giving up my Ctsc in the future but I have to save my $$$$ so I can do this the right way..

Hey Brent,
Are you back in town yet? Sure would like to see your car before the snow flies. :smile: I've been in and out of town over the past couple of months so not sure if you've met up with anyone to show your setup off?

So brent When u upgrade the brakes are u going up to Big Brakes are just race pads? Also i wanted to know do u have any gauges? If so how many and where are they mounted? I'm really thinking of giving up my Ctsc in the future but I have to save my $$$$ so I can do this the right way..

I have not totally decided what to do yet, I been so busy, I will look into it in a few weeks, after I park the car for winter I can study and make a choice,I have not even looked to see whats available out there.

RJM Yea I am back, I been so busy too, but I would like to meet you and others when we can, and very soon as weather is getting worse by the day.I will post a thread in the Canadian forum.

Back