• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Club Name

Organization Name

• NSX Prime Ontario

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ontario NSX Owners Group ( ONOG )

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Let's get as much feedback as we can regarding a club name.

Vote wether you can come to the Feb 10th meet or not.

This poll alows you to make only 1 choice

Ric - if you'd like to propose a name change, my advice is to email your suggestion/request to the "Board" who have been, and are trying, to put this group together (for over a year now).

Im PMing you the email to use.

Ric - if you'd like to propose a name change, my advice is to email your suggestion/request to the "Board" who have been, and are trying, to put this group together (for over a year now).

Im PMing you the email to use.

I only found out this morning that something was in the works regarding a club. Why the hell does it take a year to get things going ???? I am used to getting things done yesterday. This will all be discussed on the 10th

We have posted about it often including seeking feedback regarding our own NSXPOnt.

Guess you slipped through the cracks. Stu's fault! Sorry!

I'm starting to feel bad for Stu.... :frown:

No one should ever feel bad for Stu. Unless he sells his boats, his Porsche, his NSX, moves into a tiny 3000 square foot house and has to drive his Mercedes around everyday. Then we should feel bad for him.:tongue:

Dave on the other hand....

As far as the club goes, it takes time because of the logistics of getting everyone together. The proposal for a Canadian NSXPO took Arshad, Dave and I several months and several hundred man hours alone. When that proposal wasn't accepted, we shifted our efforts to the club. The first meeting was at Stu's house. We conceptualized what we wanted to do, with 5 drivers there. Now we have 21 owners interested, a dealer discount on labour and parts, a couple of vendor discounts, 2 regular drives per year (planned by Arshad) among other things.

So I guess the club is operating. We just need to formalize some details (explained elswhere) and then announce our existence to the world and start working on increasing our membership.

Regarding the new logo, I think it looks awesome, but if possible can we get rid of the Acura "A" in the word "Ontario"? It cheapens the design and makes it look gimicky.

My 2 cents.

Cheers
John

Haven't seen the logo....post it...

NSX-Club-Logo_sm.jpg

As requested !

Regarding the new logo, I think it looks awesome, but if possible can we get rid of the Acura "A" in the word "Ontario"? It cheapens the design and makes it look gimicky.

My 2 cents.

Cheers
John

I second that, but would also suggest removing the "Owners of" line too. So it would just be "NSX" then under that, "ONTARIO" and underneath "ONTARIO" I'd put in a very small font "NSX CLUB OF ONTARIO".

Of course design by committee is doomed to failure :)

Last edited:
Here're my humble submissions:
nsxlogo1%20copy.jpg

and
nsxlogo2.jpg

:redface:

Why don't you guys bring your submissions to the club meeting on Feb 10 so we can talk about them?

...should I prepare a full powerpoint presentation with handouts?
:biggrin:

BTW the better half still says I have to go shopping with her that day...

...should I prepare a full powerpoint presentation with handouts?
:biggrin:

BTW the better half still says I have to go shopping with her that day...

My better half decided to go shopping without me that day.

Power point would be fine. Make sure the handouts are in colour, I like glossy.

Another one, made up by a graphic designer friend of mine:
nsxlogo3.jpg

Look at this - I go away to Daytona for the races, (yes, we came in third even though the car had no brakes and no clutch!) and I'm getting flamed in my absence...You shouldn't feel sorry for a guy as well hung as me!

I prefer "NSX Ontario" no club needed (although Rick has a club for his steering wheel, I still don't understand how he can drive with it on!)

See you Sat - Rick, you're gonna post a Map, or link so I can use Google Maps for BBRY, right?

Also, Do you want me to bring an overhead projector?

(although Rick has a club for his steering wheel, I still don't understand how he can drive with it on!)

Are you serious !! That thing comes off ???? I figured it was part of the car ( being red and all )
See you Sat - Rick, you're gonna post a Map, or link so I can use Google Maps for BBRY, right?
Yup, I will PM everyone on the list
Also, Do you want me to bring an overhead projector?
No need Red...Just your syncronized bathing suit....and if you have any left over nail polish.... ) I was going to give you your christmas gift but I ended up returning it. It was a beautiful bathing cap but I noticed that your hair never gets wet !! Too Coooool !!

See ya on Saturday !!

You guys mean next Saturday, the 10th right?:wink:

Back