close up picture of my interior

LeftLane said:
I guarantee that's one of the most expensive interior accessories ever....but I still want one! :D

:D ROFL... you're so funny leftlane! :D But once you get an interior accessory like this, you can't use other similar interior accessories. ;)

I had enough trouble convincing my wife to let me get the NSX....can you imagine the persuasion job I would have to pull off to acquire this accessory?

Me: "Honey, she's really just for pictures to post on Prime. I really don't even think she's that hot."

Wife: "@#*#@!*%"

Me: "You know, all the other guys have one. Why can't you just be happy that I'm happy?"

Wife: "I'll get back to you after I talk to my attorney. BTW, I want half of everything."

Me: "Hmmm....I could live with half of this accessory. The question is - which half?"

Wife: "Bang, bang!!"

Me: Slump to floor, bleeding from most orifices, clutching my NSX key and a high res picture of Smoore's avatar.

Wife: Signs onto Prime as LeftLane's Ex, posts in NSX for Sale, "1995 NSX-T, bunch of extra crap, models, trinkets, lots of girlie pics from Prime, $1 takes all"

End of story, end of me, end of my car. Maybe I should watch what I post in the future....

:D

Makes a brother hurt.:eek:

LeftLane said:
Wife: Signs onto Prime as LeftLane's Ex, posts in NSX for Sale, "1995 NSX-T, bunch of extra crap, models, trinkets, lots of girlie pics from Prime, $1 takes all"

End of story, end of me, end of my car.

It's ok. I'd buy your NSX for $1 and take good care of it for you. I might even get the plates changed to LEFTLANE and have some girlie photos taken in honor of you. :D Afterall, isn't the best revenge success?

That brunette could turn a piece of junk into a winning show car just by standing near it, let alone next to it. She is beautiful beyond mere words. Thank you for sharing her. Cairo

Back