Clearwater 6/25 - Spotted blk NSX w/ aftermarket exhaust & wheels... someone here?

Clearwater 6/25 - Spotted blk NSX w/ aftermarket exhaust & wheels... someone here?

Sunday afternoon while out running errands I came across a black NSX with aftermarket exhaust and wheels TWICE a couple hours apart! Both times the NSX was headed southbound on Missouri Ave.

It looked like rain so I my NSX was at home in the garage and I was out in my daily driver instead.

Is the owner a member here?

Re: Clearwater 6/25 - Spotted blk NSX w/ aftermarket exhaust & wheels... someone here?

I was out Sunday night. I drive my car a lot everyday, so It could of been me. I was working on the car installing test pipes earlier that day and was drying around in the rain just to hear any difference. The weather was nasty that day. Where are you at?

I spotted a silver one this morning, with aftermarket wheels and red calipers on Bay Pines BLVd at Dino's pizza

Re: Clearwater 6/25 - Spotted blk NSX w/ aftermarket exhaust & wheels... someone here?

I was gonna say the black one I saw driving southbound on Missouri was LOUD!!! Holy moley!!! Test pipes would explain why...

I'm in Clearwater. I've got a red/black NSX-T with gunmetal volk wheels.

Several exterior mods that I've been accumulating are going to take place over the next few months...

What are the odds... I think I just saw you again this evening as you were pulling out from the KrispyKreme on GULF to BAY around 11PM. Bluish tinted headlights/HIDs, black NSX. I was on my way home from Borders. Again not in my NSX, although I had it out and about in Bellair this afternoon.

Yep that was me... and damn they were closed. Aren't they open 24 hrs?

We should meet up sometime. I'll probably be having a cookout at my house this weekend PM me and we'll meet up.

Btw, I don't think that was me the on sunday. I think I was over on Missouri on Monday night not sunday.

Motegi said:
Sunday afternoon while out running errands I came across a black NSX with aftermarket exhaust and wheels TWICE a couple hours apart! Both times the NSX was headed southbound on Missouri Ave.

It looked like rain so I my NSX was at home in the garage and I was out in my daily driver instead.

Is the owner a member here?

THAT WOULD BE ME

Motegi said:
I was gonna say the black one I saw driving southbound on Missouri was LOUD!!! Holy moley!!! Test pipes would explain why...

I'm in Clearwater. I've got a red/black NSX-T with gunmetal volk wheels.

Several exterior mods that I've been accumulating are going to take place over the next few months...

Yeah, the car is loud as hell.I have a good exhaust with test pipes,heres a sound-vid clip before I got the Iforge rims

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/zendog/nosNSX.mpg

Last edited:

Whatwasthat said:
Yep that was me... and damn they were closed. Aren't they open 24 hrs?

We should meet up sometime. I'll probably be having a cookout at my house this weekend PM me and we'll meet up.

Btw, I don't think that was me the on sunday. I think I was over on Missouri on Monday night not sunday.

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I've been extremely busy with work obligations this week.

Thanks for the offer but I had obligations with my future in-laws on Saturday and was on-call at the hospital all day Sunday so it was not the ideal weekend for me. Hopefully all went well at your cookout!!!

Anyway we (Tampa/Clearwater/StPete) should all get together again soon. NSXPO is coming up, are you going? I made arrangements with my Marriott timeshare already! Can't wait!

BadCarma said:
Yeah, the car is loud as hell.I have a good exhaust with test pipes,heres a sound-vid clip before I got the Iforge rims

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/zendog/nosNSX.mpg

Heh heh... I was following from behind so it was EXTRA loud! Looked VERY nice though... of course, ALL NSXs look nice IMHO.

Hopefully I'll see more of you on the roads here in Clearwater. Too bad it's getting to be the rainy season, my NSX hardly gets out anymore!

Nice to hear about all the local activity.
I will be moving down to Tampa area in a month and have a '96 I will be picking up from Southern Florida within days of my arrival.
great to see a handful or more will be around and look forward to bumping into you....

carpete

carpete said:
look forward to bumping into you....

carpete

... not literally we hope!

Good luck with your move! And I'd like to wish you an early welcome to Tampa/StPete!!! It's really a great place to live!

There are a large number of NSX owners in the area with even more in the surrounding areas (Orlando, Sarasota, etc). We usually get together a couple times a year.

Also FYI the largest gathering of NSXs in this hemisphere, NSXPO, is going to take place in Orlando, FL this year. Be sure to sign up!

Whatwasthat said:
I spotted a silver one this morning, with aftermarket wheels and red calipers on Bay Pines BLVd at Dino's pizza

If it's dark silver (kiezer) then that would be me. Did the car look like it needs to be lowered:redface: ?

Actually I thought it was your car. I only saw it for a second as I was flying by there late for work as usual. The red on the calipers stuck out to me. We ran into eachother one night at Bliss, I'm not sure if you remember, but I was the coordinator for the Jello wrestling.

When you decide to lower your car, hit me up I'll give you a hand.

Whatwasthat said:
Actually I thought it was your car. I only saw it for a second as I was flying by there late for work as usual. The red on the calipers stuck out to me. We ran into eachother one night at Bliss, I'm not sure if you remember, but I was the coordinator for the Jello wrestling.

When you decide to lower your car, hit me up I'll give you a hand.

hahaha so we both have different color cars than our avatar now shows.......i guess we're hiding.

smoore said:
hahaha so we both have different color cars than our avatar now shows.......i guess we're hiding.

Stu, so when do we get to see your new mystery car? long time no see, BTW WE ALL KNOW why you keep that avatar,having meet her face to face I would keep it too!

no mystery!!!!! I've been driving it around for some time now

BadCarma said:
Stu, so when do we get to see your new mystery car? long time no see, BTW WE ALL KNOW why you keep that avatar,having meet her face to face I would keep it too!

Back