Clear turn signal

I would like to change my turn-signal lamps on the side of the car from amber to clear on my 91. I have heard that they can be replaced with lights from other Honda-models. Anyone knows what model(s) and year I can use?

Mmm... i got the clear ones, i think that the replacements are from an Prelude, but i got some aftermarket ones, which are the same texture as the front turn signals (striped).

hth

I've got some aftermarket one that suppose to be for civic EG
pic attached

Attachments

• DSC01349.JPG
    DSC01349.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 127
Jon

I know a guy with a Silver NSX not far from you which got clear blinkers :)

Giuseppe told me they where from a Integra Type R

Regards

Thanks everybody!
Dutch: Having seen pictures of yours is one of the reasons for swapping mine.:smile:
Martin: Yes, I remember having seen that one, but it is a long long time ago. Rumours say that when the owner finally got to drive it again, he it stored it away for the winter....

So practically any Honda side-blinker is usable: Civic, Integra, Prelude. Makes it a lot easier to find somtehing at e-Bay as there at not many clear Intergra lights around...

midNight Sun Xpress said:
So practically any Honda side-blinker is usable: Civic, Integra, Prelude. Makes it a lot easier to find somtehing at e-Bay as there at not many clear Intergra lights around...

not all model just like civic on mine is the EG one 1992-1994, same as integra I'm pretty sure is the older model Type R, its not the current one

will this work on US spec nsx?
my turn signals look nothing like that in shape :biggrin:

khappucino said:
will this work on US spec nsx?
my turn signals look nothing like that in shape :biggrin:

Yeah, no problem, all you need is this:
B000051XJH.01._PE14_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Honda-ronny said:
I payed just about € 20 each so that would not be the problem. Iff you want the partnumber please let me know
Should be around 50 each here in Norway. :-(

Is there any recommendable site in EU for ordering Honda parts, OEM or aftermarket, on the net?
Turn signal lamps are difficult to find in the US since they are not on the USDM models.

Last edited:
Thanks to Ronny, clear lenses for both my cars are in the mail to Norway.
I am really thankful for Ronnys efforts and for the NSX Prime that again has proven to be a great community for us.
Happy holidays, everybody!

Back