• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cincinnati/ NKY drive Sat or Sun (7/8-7/9)

Ok folks, I have had my NSX for several months now and not been able to get together any NSX folks in the area for a drive. This weekend is going to be perfect weather!

SATURDAY: Plenty of sunshine, dry and warm. High 85 degrees

SUNDAY: Partly sunny and warm. Getting slightly more humid but still mainly dry. High 87 degrees.

Who's up for a drive Sat or Sunday (7-8/9)????????????

LIVE JUST SOUTH OF LOUISVILLE BUT I CANT MY GRANDFATHER PASSED AND I HAVE A FUNERAL TO ATTAND
HAVE FUN AND NO TICKETS:confused:

Thanks for the invite. Unfortunatly I havent bought one yet. Going to Indy next weekend to see 2. Keep me in mind for future events. Thanks.

Shoot, Jim....looks like we're on our own on this one. Sorry I was so hurried when you called, I was at dinner with a very demanding chick :wink: . Gimme a call and we can get rolling on Sunday maybe.

Hi Jim, thanks for the invite. I didn't check mail until today (sat) but if you're still planning for tomorrow I might be able to make it. let me know the plan. I'm south of dayton. john reinsch 2001 NSX

Just got the invite today. Dont have an X yet:mad: . Calling about one I've been following up on later today. But hopefully I'll get one by the end of summer and will be able to meet and get a chance to have a wonderful drive with all you Oh/Ky/In folk

OK folks, anyone who wants to meet up Sun for a quick lunch and a quick drive or just to oogle over each other's mods give me a call in the am (after 10:30a).

Jim
859-282-1932
859-466-9508

Back