check out this scam nsx add in carsales

Ones too cheap and ones far too expensive.
That auto is good bang for your buck.

Would you change the cluster gauges sweetchuck?
I would'nt like the prnd123 on the dash.

Everytime i look on carsales i want to buy every nsx i see.
If only that was possible.
I would have one supercharged,one twin turbo and one 3.5 Nat asp.:tongue:

Last edited:
I probably would have bought this one, but unfortunately us normal drivers would have no chance of getting to 100 in 4.2-seconds and let's face it, just under 5-seconds is a little bit too slow!!! This car was obviously built exclusively for the elite drivers of this world!!! Who said Senna was dead, he's obviously living in Endeavour Hills and going under the alias of Dang!!!

The above being said, the 2000 NSX-T 3.2, 6 speed manual does appeal, unfortunately there is no room in the garage and I don't have a lazy $88,000 sitting around. It's also done pretty high k's.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/honda-nsx-2000-12129823?base=1216&vertical=Car&cr=1&eapi=2&__N=4294965322%204294964914%201246%201247%201252%201282&silo=Stock&Range=Price:Min,Max~0.5&sort=default
This has to be one of the most bizzare nsx adds i've seen.

Amazing how much bullshit this guy can speak.
So many incorrect statments and lies.

check it out.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/honda-nsx-1991-11905266

But it has 171,000+ kms.. at least the guy drives it.

Just thinking about it again.. damm that is a lot of kms.
Mine had 180,000kms and was in great condition when i bought it.
I've seen nsx's with half as much km's in worse condition than mine.
High km's are good for me. i dont feel so bad when i modify the car.

What the deal with this one too http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/honda-nsx-1991-12002010?vertical=Car&cr=2&eapi=2&__N=1216 1246 1247 1252 1282 4294965322 4294964914&distance=25&silo=Stock&Range=Price:Min,Max~1&sort=default

$36k ???? If thats legit and I had the cash I would buy that in a heartbeat fix the SRS and add $10k to the price .

I'm looking for a NSX as mentioned in my other thread......what concerns me is it's unregistered and the photos are from the time it was in SA......but is now in Perth.......something doesn't feel right.

I'm looking for a NSX as mentioned in my other thread......what concerns me is it's unregistered and the photos are from the time it was in SA......but is now in Perth.......something doesn't feel right.

The owner is on this forum and has already explained his reasons for selling as it is. Jut have a quick look around NSXP Aus is pretty small part of the forum.:smile:

The owner is on this forum and has already explained his reasons for selling as it is. Jut have a quick look around NSXP Aus is pretty small part of the forum.:smile:

Sorry mate, I'm new to this forum, did you mean he has a message in the "Australia" section? Had a quick look and couldn't locate it....ta.

Scratch it, found the thread........cheers.

Last edited:
No probs......thanks for the welcome! Hope to be REALLY part of this group one day.

Will still give that one a miss as it's on the other side of the country and an auto......

Are auto to manual conversions ok?
They are'nt too hard but would probably cost $10,000 plus.
I would wait for a manual.
Welcome to prime.

Are auto to manual conversions ok?

Yes , Thus far I think I'm the only one In Australia to do this , WHRDNSX "Wayne" Is also about to do one I think . If its done right like mine has , it's exactly the same as a Manual from the factory. The only problem I've had is trying to get the power steering working, I think I know what it is though have not bothered to fix it as Manual steering is fine as it is , only a bit hard to turn when standing still . I get around to it soon tho even though 91 manuals never had Power steering would be a plus to have.

Good luck with your search ,the NSX is the most reliable car I have ever owned, they are fantastic to live with. PS a slim chance mine may be for sale in the next few months, depending on a great many things that I won't go into :smile:

These photos are what I got done up in Perth..this sale is Very legit..

Ive got about 3 people really keen on this now..they are just making sure they can get the car re registered..which im sure wont be a problem

These photos are what I got done up in Perth..this sale is Very legit..

Ive got about 3 people really keen on this now..they are just making sure they can get the car re registered..which im sure wont be a problem

Sorry Teza for being pessimistic about the ad. Best of luck with the sale!

All good mate, and just for anyones info this vehicle has passed the pits and licensed for 6 months on our WA roads :)

It obviosly cost me more money so the price has gone upto $40000

had alot of enquirees but people were a bit unsure as it was unregistered..

Now that mission is over :)

Back