Check out this player - I'm in the wrong profession!

There is something to that ratio of house price to car price. Out here, the priority is on the house...so you've got a $3M home with a $50K sedan, $50K sport utility and a $70K convertible for the weekend.

clr1024 said:
Its one thing to have money but sense??? He is standing on two 500K cars...I wouldn't dream of doing that to my NSX let alone a Carrera GT. Actually I don't think I would do it to any car.:confused:
He's not actually standing on the cars. Look at the picture closer.

Jin1976 said:
He's 29? I'm also 29 but he looks like he could be mid 30's.

And here he is standing on his two cars.

Easter0782.jpg

Is the black car lower than the silver one?

flaminio said:
He's not so hot. He doesn't have an NSX :D ...

Actually, according to him, he had an 05 NSX.

I am also pretty sure that if he does indeed own all those cars, "loan consulant" is just being used as a euphimism.

Either way, it looks like fun.

Looks like dude sold house, bought another CGT and now rents an appartment in Chino:biggrin:

But hey!!! He has TWO CGT's to stand on!!!:eek: :tongue:

Easter0782.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Why are so many people that do not know anything about this guy taking shots like calling him a 'stooge' or saying 'it must be old money'?? It is possible that he is just a really successful self-made guy. I would be giving him huge respect for being a younger guy that is that successful.

As far as standing on the bumpers of the cars, it is still just a car. It is all just a matter of perspective. :wink:

Meeyatch1 said:
Why are so many people that do not know anything about this guy taking shots like calling him a 'stooge' or saying 'it must be old money'?? It is possible that he is just a really successful self-made guy. I would be giving him huge respect for being a younger guy that is that successful.
Exactly my thoughts.

Meeyatch1 said:
As far as standing on the bumpers of the cars, it is still just a car. It is all just a matter of perspective. :wink:
And those are his cars, so he can do whatever he wants to them as long as he doesn't break laws or stuff like that, kick it, stand on it, crash it, paint it pink.

Carguy! said:
steveny said:
Is the black car lower than the silver one?
No he just keeps his money in his left pocket! :smile:
Hahaha. :D

It's really cool how he painted the wheels on the black CGT though :) Gives it a nice touch and stand out from the CGT croud without changing the wheels. Really nice.

nchopp said:
There's a "CGT crowd"?

There are 1270 CGT's out there. All of them look the same, except for the colours - even the wheels are the same. I mean this one stands out from the other ones.

Meeyatch1 said:

He's a stooge for so egregiously posing with his bling and then posting the pics on the 'net. Haha if only he knew that 99% of the people looking at the pics were dudes admiring his cars. A REAL player doesn't need to advertise his wealth on the 'net. So yeah, he's a poser stooge. Nice cars though.

RED/BLACKUK3.2 said:
It's funny over here (England) you get much more abuse attached to being 'new money' is it the opposite on your side of the pond?

In the U.S. you get shit for having ANY money.

|Adeel said:
There are 1270 CGT's out there. All of them look the same, except for the colours - even the wheels are the same. I mean this one stands out from the other ones.

Just found pictures from this years Gumball, a CGT with aftermarket wheels...

g19.jpg

g20.jpg

They don't look that good though... The stock wheels are much better...

I thought for sure by now Mitch would have pulled his two NSX's close together, stood on the hoods, and snaped a shot.

Back