• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Check it out, I fount for NSX Video in Japan

Re: Check it out, I fount for NSX Video in Japan~

Thats from the Grip Video I i think Volume 2......

mynsx77 said:

Yeaaaaaa... babie!! Sweet..... Thansx* for sharing... never seen before..... Wonder what exhaust was winding .... soundz mean! :cool: :biggrin:

p.s. That metallic blue w/ killer wing is a beaut* !WOW!

Okay just watched again.... this is ENTERTAINMENT!!! :biggrin: Love the 360 at the end.... still curious what exhaust... I heard the narrator say something real quick, but didn't catch it... Very nice! I'm going to the Wangan :tongue:

edit:*tunnel scene reminds me of when I visited NYC/Jersey and Bailey (AcuraNSXPilot) was infront of us with his big butt wing and was the very *first* time I fell in love with the Tubi!* :)

Last edited:

Why do they call it Top End? Should be called, Big Ass Wings. :smile: And how do they race at over 180mph with 380 hp... oh, must be those big ass wings. And one last thing, who the hell puts green wheels on a yellow NSX?

CL65 Captain said:
Why do they call it Top End? Should be called, Big Ass Wings. :smile: And how do they race at over 180mph with 380 hp... oh, must be those big ass wings.
LOL!!! this made me *chuckle*
Amazingly modded NSX's , that is for sure!

y cant they put green wheels?
the JGTC puts green wheels too

CL65 Captain said:
Why do they call it Top End? Should be called, Big Ass Wings. :smile: And how do they race at over 180mph with 380 hp... oh, must be those big ass wings. And one last thing, who the hell puts green wheels on a yellow NSX?

That clip is pretty old.

There's another Top End NSX feature in Grip Video Vol. 6.

Thanks for the great video. I fell in love with my NSX all over again. I love the styling of the JDM cars.

Please post more JDM Videos.

Impressive. Those guys are hardcore racers. If you're going to install a wing on a Honda, it belongs only on the NSX.

Love that video. Its been posted before but always fun to watch!

Their meeting spot is called Daikoku Futo. I go there almost every time I am in Japan. In fact, last Jan I was supposed to meet up with Top End's leader, Yanachan, but we messed up our schedule and couldn't coordinate things in time. Oh well. BTW his black NSX with white TE37's is now parted out. He's fulltime rollin' with his Hummer H2 now :(

Back