Changes for 2001 model year?

Does anyone know if the wiki page is accurate or missing info regarding changes for the 2001 model year? None show up:

http://www.nsxprime.com/wiki/Changes_by_Year

I looked throughout the threads for any discussion on this and either didn't look well enough or there aren't any discussions. Thanks in advance - A.

consider the car unchanged between 00-01.

consider the car unchanged between 00-01.

Agreed.

The 2001 model could be best remembered as the last "traditional model" with the pop-up lights. A added plus being the NA2 engine and six-speed that stayed thru 2005.

A scant 167 were sold - the smallest number of all model NSX's sold in the U.S.

We purchased a 2001 NSX brand new and still own it - a wonderful car.

Thanks all. As I start my search for one and grow my history knowledge, I got curious because of some opinions I read here regarding how the 2001 model year "the best year of the NSX," and I just wondered why. I can now surmise it's because it's the most updated pop-up headlight version, and simply one year newer than a 2000 (a 2000 but turned to '11,' since 11 is better than 10).

The entry for 2001 in the wiki link that I originally referenced above has no text at all for 2001, which to some may look fairly obvious of zero changes from 2000 and to others (like me) look ambiguous and leave you guessing. As Benny Hill taught me when I was 7, when you assume, you make an a** out of U and me, so I didn't want to just assume!

Now there are only 3 remaining nsxprime members left unaware of this very critical information. Thanks again.

the best is the Zanardi Edition as its a coupe body. with the 3.2L motor and the 6 speed tranny,

but those 50 are the rarest of rare but the next best thing is yes the 2001. I think.

Back