Change of Venue for August Friday meets?

Friday meet plans for 8/1/08?

I'm going to be free August 1st - 8th so was wondering if you guys want to plan ahead and figure a meet location in SJ instead? Always warmer down here anyways :wink:

Was thinking in the plaza across from Beshoff Mercedes off Capital/Tully or maybe even the Coffee house nearby?

Should have some new mods on my nsx by then so you guys won't see a boring stock NSX anymore.....

1) Rick
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Last edited:
uhg.....thats a long drive back to Tracy...............

but im not against a change a venue...........was just hoping it would be at some place of significance like a Hooters or something........otherwise I like the food at the usual place.

uhg.....thats a long drive back to Tracy...............

but im not against a change a venue...........was just hoping it would be at some place of significance like a Hooters or something........otherwise I like the food at the usual place.

Maybe we can do the Hooters meet at the new Campbell Hotters:wink:

I live around that area it would be nice to see your nsx, mine is just bare stock for now. Please give me a call 408-274-0847

Rowardo

I'm going to be free August 1st - 8th so was wondering if you guys want to plan ahead and figure a meet location in SJ instead? Always warmer down here anyways :wink:

Was thinking in the plaza across from Beshoff Mercedes off Capital/Tully or maybe even the Coffee house nearby?

Should have some new mods on my nsx by then so you guys won't see a boring stock NSX anymore.....

1) Rick
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

we could definately do that haha, if you guys want I will contact Eric the guy with the cayman from last week he knows those guys pretty well:biggrin:

we dont want to know the guys...................well......at least I dont.........:biggrin:

Maybe we can do the Hooters meet at the new Campbell Hotters:wink:

I was in Campbell at Whole Foods this weekend and while we were walking to grab a Jamba, I noticed the Hooters restaurant. Parking seemed kinda scare and I could imagine the place being pretty packed on a weekend or Friday. Definitely not the space you guys are used to at Pacific Commons Fremont.

Any other suggestions in San Jose?

rick

you can come by tonight to p/u the stuff (per your text message) ;)

he guywon't make it tonights I had aotorcycle accident so won't be out tonight

wow.....hope your OK

I just read a thread over on Rennlist about a local guy ( fresno i think) who was killed in a motorcycle accident about 2 weeks ago.

Back